2 replies to this topic

#1 Jay V

Jay V
  • Members
    • Member ID: 564
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:05 PM

Hi All

Well its been a little over a yr now since I switched fields of collecting to Submariner items and thought i would show the badge section of this field. Now the WW2 badges are to the left,and the 50s thru at the latest maybe 1960 (still trying to date a time line on them) are to the right.Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do,and always on the hunt for more.Happy holidays to all,Jay

sub.jpg

#2 MikeK

MikeK
  • Members
    • Member ID: 11,042
  • 672 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:34 PM

Hi Jay,

Only a year? It seems longer!

Great start to a very interesting area of collecting. The sub related badges are not that easy to find compared to Army and AAF badges of the same vintage!

Regards

Mike

#3 Jay V

Jay V
  • Members
    • Member ID: 564
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:55 PM

Mike

It will be a yr on the 30th of Dec.Can't believe i have been so lucky.Now the uniform side of this field has even been better,i think I have at least 20.Its been an awesome yr and just wished i found this collecting field yrs ago,love the hunt of finding them and cantwait till i retire so i can spend more time researching the history of theese brave men!! Thanks also for your comments here and in precious threads. Also a shout out to Josh B for helping with his expert help in teaching me about this subject.  Jay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users