"The Patch King"

US82Bravo

JCFalkenbergIII
And a closer view of one of the selections.

post-8013-1274422976.jpg

Bring back any memories?

Larry

Yes it does. :) . Quite a few of them :thumbsup: . Robert

So what would be the actual or approximate date of the order blank? Thanks.

Sabrejet

So what would be the actual or approximate date of the order blank? Thanks.

Sabrejet

Zip codes began in 1963.

Thanks for the comments. My best information indicates that this was received between 1968 and 1970.

Here are a couple of more scans from the items listed.

post-8013-1274494388.jpg

JCFalkenbergIII
And the last one...

post-8013-1274494556.jpg

Larry

Larry. I remember ordering the "Leatherette" insignia from the Patch King. Especially "Bomby the Bear". Robert

You might like this one Teamski..

post-8013-1274494483.jpg

:w00t: Awe, cool! My album is No. 2002! Already pasted in. SO, my album was sent out with the patches in it and was not done by the collector. Wow, now that is news. Could I get a good scanning of the pamphlet? Thanks for sharing that. Really cool.

-Ski

:w00t: Awe, cool! My album is No. 2002! Already pasted in. SO, my album was sent out with the patches in it and was not done by the collector. Wow, now that is news. Could I get a good scanning of the pamphlet? Thanks for sharing that. Really cool.

-Ski

PM sent.

Larry

JCFalkenbergIII

I'm bummed now that I hadn't started collecting and buying from The Patch King earlier in my life :(:lol: . Robert

That's obviously why so many collectors' patches have a small spot of glue residue/paper on their reverse sides...they've been removed from Patch King albums!

Sabrejet

BILL THE PATCH

HI, love this post. here is an old ball in patch collecting, roy paris insignia?, another patch king?. the prices are amazing. plus a neat little story book of us army units from ww2.

post-11207-1274567241.jpg

JCFalkenbergIII

There was one other company I used to order from back on the 70s. The Ken Nolan company. I don't know if its still around. I ordered alot of my modern insignia from them. Robert

There was one other company I used to order from back on the 70s. The Ken Nolan company. I don't know if its still around. I ordered alot of my modern insignia from them. Robert

And there was Quincy Sales out of Oklahoma as well. I bought 22 patches from them when I was 11 or so. That was certainly a big deal for me! I wish I kept their catalogs, though. :(

-Ski