• Johnson Light Machine Gun
    • Reising Submachine Gun
    • 1919 .30 Cal LMG
    • .50 Cal HMG
    • Revolver
    • M2 Flamethrower
    • M3/M3A1 Grease Gun
    • M1897 Trench Gun

I have owned about everyone on the list except for the .50 and the flamethrower at one time or another, and still have about 3/4 of them now.

For me it will always be the M1 Garand. That is my favorite rifle to shoot. Behind that would be the Johnson or BAR. When I take either to the range, I always get a crowd of people come look at them. In fact I don't know if I have shot the BAR. Everyone crowds me and I can never fire it. lol

This is on par with choosing a favorite of your own children. However, how can anyone argue with the Thompson? .45 cal with rapid-fire capability? No question.

I do not profess to be a militaria expert, but I conduct as much research as I am capable of and then write about my findings.
Check out my blogs, The Veteran's Collection (general militaria) and Chevrons and Diamonds (military baseball)

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

This is on par with choosing a favorite of your own children. However, how can anyone argue with the Thompson? .45 cal with rapid-fire capability? No question.

I like the Thompson, but it looks way cooler than it is to comfortably shoot. It's pretty comfortable to shoot at the hip, but at the shoulder it just doesn't fit well. It is fun on full auto with a 50rd drum though. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.