our vietnam collection

sogmanjoe

Hi, small selection from our Vietnam collection. Will post more later.

The boot and bits in the case was found at Kha sanh in 2008.

Siemic sensor found at War and Peace show in 2010.....£70!!!

Have been collecting for around 14 years.

Picked up some great stuff in the Nam. Still there but getting harder to find.

nnmtsj.jpg25p234o.jpg2llk68j.jpgn1bh4x.jpg160tmyq.jpg2vx0jsk.jpg34xhow6.jpg1z3b9mt.jpg

mcviae.jpg

Cool kit!

Sabrejet :thumbsup:

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

Winston Churchill

" Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Very Nice Collection you have got there very

well done and thanks for sharing your collection :thumbsup: .

http://www.Paratrooper1944.Com/

https://www.facebook.com/paratrooper1944

IN MEMORY OF IRISH/AMERICANS FROM MY COUNTY.
Cpl: Patrick Gallagher, 3rd U.S.M.C Div K.I.A 30/03/1967 Navy Cross
Sgt: Patrick Nevin, B.Co. 1st Bn, 12th Cav, 1st CAVALRY Div K.I.A 23/02/1966

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

Private Joker

I love that collection. I wish it was mine.

On that last photo can you tell me how that rope was made?

The dead know only one thing... It is better to be alive!

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

The case with the boot in it, is that All the stuff you got from Khe Sanh? If it is I think you were snookered. There is a post Vietnam US Army PFC rank in there.

Honorably Discharged OEF VI/VII Veteran

US Army Military Police

SGT

The case with the boot in it, is that All the stuff you got from Khe Sanh? If it is I think you were snookered. There is a post Vietnam US Army PFC rank in there.

The boot and the shrapnel where found on the Battle site. The rest was bought from the museum staff for $5 so we where not to unhappy to be ripe off for 25c for a 70,s rank pin. Got to take the rough with the smooth! (sogmanjoes Dad).

labelkills254

Awesome stuff, you gotta love relic items found on the battlefield. I am starting to get into Vietnam gear recently so this is great to see.

donation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

donation2019.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice collection!

donation2013.gifdonation2015.gif

Looking for: Washington and Oregon Coast Artillery items

Any items related to the Harbor Defenses of the Columbia River and the Harbor Defenses of Puget Sound, 1860s-WWII. This includes items from Fort Stevens, OR; Ft Canby, WA; Ft Columbia, WA; Ft Worden, WA; Ft Casey, WA; Ft Flagler, WA; Ft Ward, WA; Ft Whitman, WA; Camp Hayden, WA; and the following units that served at these forts:
Columbia River: 33rd, 34th, 93rd, and 160th Companies, CAC; and 18th and 249th Coast Artillery regiments
Puget Sound: 26th, 30th, 62nd, 63rd, 71st, 85th, 92nd, 94th, 106th, 108th, 126th, 149th, and 150th Companies, CAC; and 14th and 248th Coast Artillery regiments

Coast Defense Study Group member & site representative for the Columbia River forts

ASMIC member

very nice sir, recognise that mannequin anywhere ^_^

Paul Bishop

----------------

http://www.modernforces.com

MACV-SOG Living History Group

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

George Orwell

donation2013.gif

Awesome! Those rubberized 1967 2 qt canteen sets are really hard to find, still looking for one myself.

hi yeh then are hard to find now, we brought this one in da nang on are tip to vietnam in 2008. we got that and a pile of nam kit for i think $300 US. there is one on ebay at the moment. joe

Awesome items :thumbsup:

Written contributor to French Militaria Magazine, UK World War II Re-enactors Magazine &The Karkee Web Research Team.

Remembering the service of:
9095 Pte Alfred Fredrick NEWLAND, 7th Field Ambulance, 2 Division, AIF. WIA 16/11/16 France.
436 Private Albert McCANN, B Company 8th Battalion AIF. Enlisted 26/8/14. Killed in Action 17/6/15 Gallipoli.
VX24056 Gunner George Edward McCANN, 2/3 Composite Anti Aircraft Regiment. Enlisted 7/6/40. Discharged 3/8/44. Served in Australia and New Guinea.

donation2016.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2008.gif

:thumbsup:

Thx and God Speed!

Sgt (ret) Dan Perry, Hvy SP FA, Ordnance/Turret Mech 45D-2, M110A2 8' 203 mm Cold Steel On Target!

Son of a 517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team Paratrooper!

In memorial of my Father, Cpl Floyd R. Perry, served Sept 42-Sept 45, MP, Infantryman, Hvy Mortar Crewman, Paratrooper!

Purple Heart w/1 oak leaf cluster; Bronze Star with/V device; EAME w/1 Silver Star, 1 Bronze Star, 2 Parachute Invasion Arrowheads; Good Conduct; Occupation Germany Medal; American Campaign Medal; WW II Victory Medal; Combat Infantrman Badge earned in Southern France; Paratrooper Wings w/ 2 Bronze Stars; Presidential Distinguished Unit Citation w/1 oak leaf Cluster, French Croix De Guerre w/Silver Gilt Star; Belgian Croix De Guerre; Belgian Fouragere; www.517prct.org www.wwiiadt.org

you hardly have anything !!!

you should send that old war tat to me , I need more junk like this .

oweb

sogmanjoe,

I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding part of your collection. I have not heard back from you. Did you receive my message? If not and you read this message here, please send me PM.

Thanks

Tim

donation2013.gif

sogmanjoe,

I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding part of your collection. I have not heard back from you. Did you receive my message? If not and you read this message here, please send me PM.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim, sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. Unfortunately none of the 173rd patches are for sale. Original genuine subdue 173rd patches seem hard to find and are expensive. If I come across any I will contact you. Hope you find what you need.

Cheers. Dean. ( sogmanjoes Dad).

• 1 month later...
11thcavsniper

It must fun be trying to find relics left in Vietnam. I could use a fair to good used condition bamboo hat for my collection. All I can find is new made ones. L.T.