Ebayer "3590"

Does it seem fishy this guy just recently sold a mint 5th armored officer overcoat with major rank and now is selling one for a LT in 3rd armored? I ask again, where does he get all these mint patched up combat jackets? :think:

13th jacket

http://cgi.ebay.com/WW2-US-ARMY-13th-ARMOR...=item1c18b951ba

5th ad jacket

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...mp;rt=nc&nm

im46eo.jpg

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

I have actually bought an M3 Flak lid from this guy, watched it for about 2 weeks and the price was dropped to a point where it was a decent buy. I ignored the name written on the straps as it was almost certainly added by him so I got an unissued M3 for decent money. And he conducts his business well.

UNFORTUNATELY MOST OF THE REST OF HIS STUFF IS PUT TOGETHER CRAP.

Rob Cawte

Interested in buying AIR CORPS items, particularly 8th and 9th AAF id'd medals, uniforms/groupings

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

I took a chance on a tunic he had with some crappy pictures. Once I got the uniform in hand, it was definitely a put together piece. I stripped it of the parts and ended up recouping my money and a little bit more by taking the honest approach and selling everything individually.

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Always looking for WWII 10th Mountain Division uniforms and groupings

Well, when people don't check feedback and buy blindly because they just "want" the item... they kinda get what they paid for.

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."
donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

No longer a registered user. Lets see how long it takes for him to make another account.

Justin

Hmmm, dubious methods finally catching up to him, eh?

Learn to ride hard, shoot straight, dance well and so live that you can, if necessary, look any man in the eye and tell him to go to Hell! US Cavalry Manual, 1923

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif