My SF/SOG collection

Hi, got this uniform about 1½ months ago but i wanted to wait that i have documentation before i post it

This complete uniform is named to Joe Walker.

Joe Walker was one of the most respected recon personnel out of Project DELTA and team leader out of CCC (RT California)

With uniform came copies of his awards with citations, signed photo him with montagnard and photo of him keeping this uniform in his hands and documentation from Mr Hardy

All picture below uniform are from my own resources

post-5424-1295552204.jpg

Mikko

"Mistakes in combat are unpardonable sins, punishable by death." By Joe Walker, RT California

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely, that was from Mr Hardy I believe. Was just about to go for it myself ;)

Yes, they had four sets in the beginning, and this was second, so i quess there is atleast one set available :thumbsup:

Mikko

"Mistakes in combat are unpardonable sins, punishable by death." By Joe Walker, RT California

M ,

where are the brass bangles you posted in WAF that no one commented on?

o

i will post those when i get back to home

This shirt and 2 calling cards belong to SOG medic SFC Thomas W Kyle.

Kyle started his first tour in Vietnam 04/02/67, assigned to Detachment A-344 (Bunard), then he was wounded 01/22/68 in the leg and rotated back to fort bragg. While at bragg he was assigned as a instructor with the JFK special warfare school. After he recovered from his injuries he then went back to Vietnam 05/01/70 to B-53 Camp Long Thanh.

post-5424-1295619536.jpg

This jungle jacket with with blood type & pyjama pants belong to Richard Thompson

Richard had 2 tours with SF, first with Project Delta and then with MLT-2 (CCN)

And he also parcipated in Lam Son 719 with Comancheros 1971

He is kneeing in that picture (B-51 picture)

There is also 2 page explanation which Richard Johnson (yes, author of tiger patterns) provided when i bought these from him

post-5424-1295619599.jpg

This cidg/indig rucksack i got directly from 525 Military intelligence group officer.

He gave me 4 pages explanation where he tells about his complete Vietnam tour and how he got this rucksack from B-36 guys at FOB Rang Rang

post-5424-1295619948.jpg

Here is signal mirror and PEN-EE half-frame camera that belong to RT Dakota member

post-5424-1295620406.jpg

This aluminum bracelet belong to multi tour veteran SSG Joe Messer, RT Wyoming, RT California & RT Arkansas

post-5424-1295620545.jpg

This brass bracelet belong to SFC Robert W Ramsey who joined 1970 to RT Asp to make STATIC insertion to Laos

post-5424-1295620604.jpg

This scarf belong to Raymond Slade who had 1 tour with White star laos and 2 tours at CCN 1967-1968 & 1969-1970.

During 1967 he assisted in the recruitment and training of the BRU tribesman for FOB3 and ran recon as 1-2 and 1-1 out of Khe Sahn until medevaced.

During his second tour in 1970, he was the 1-0 of RT Intruder.

post-5424-1295620702.jpg

This is just rare cidg / indig sleeping bag with no history.

post-5424-1295620823.jpg

He is cidg / indig poncho liner, manufactured in Okinawa

This came from same officer than cidg rucksack what i posted earlier

post-5424-1295620921.jpg

Here is my knifes used by special forces

post-5424-1295621032.jpg

More to come...

Almost mint Okinawa made pyjamas

post-5424-1295635178.jpg

Yes, they had four sets in the beginning, and this was second, so i quess there is atleast one set available :thumbsup:

Mikko

I was wondering why it was still on his site.

Paul Bishop

----------------

http://www.modernforces.com

MACV-SOG Living History Group

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

George Orwell

donation2013.gif

This scarf belong to Raymond Slade who had 1 tour with White star laos and 2 tours at CCN 1967-1968 & 1969-1970.

During 1967 he assisted in the recruitment and training of the BRU tribesman for FOB3 and ran recon as 1-2 and 1-1 out of Khe Sahn until medevaced.

During his second tour in 1970, he was the 1-0 of RT Intruder.

Impressive! and oh, Australian sweat scarf by the way. Until US ordered their own similar to Aus.