Jump to content

Post your military armbands.


Sabrejet
 Share

Recommended Posts

And this late WWII or early Post WWII GI, and Armband that has a P on it, has another or other letters on it, but can't see it or them.

mjnbv.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cobra 6 Actual

Thanks for the pic, patches. Maybe it’s a “PM” for “Provost Marshal”? Here’s another Red Cross one:

 

image.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 8:01 PM, patches said:

And this late WWII or early Post WWII GI, and Armband that has a P on it, has another or other letters on it, but can't see it or them.

mjnbv.jpg

Hey Cobra 6 Actual, maybe it's PLO, Permanent Latrine Orderly 1311780907_emoticonrollinonthefloorwithlaughter..gif.560425a9bf161de3039e22d9c3249ba1.gif1311780907_emoticonrollinonthefloorwithlaughter..gif.560425a9bf161de3039e22d9c3249ba1.gif1311780907_emoticonrollinonthefloorwithlaughter..gif.560425a9bf161de3039e22d9c3249ba1.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Red Devil

I really enjoy following this thread.  Here are a couple I don't think I've posted yet.  I mainly focus on the US Army in Europe.  Two of the photos are from ID'd groups.

20211017_124044.jpg

20211017_124325.jpg

20211017_124511.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cobra 6 Actual

Wow, Red Devil, some real beauties there!  Here’s a “mystery armband”

 

image.jpeg
 

Apparently civil defense, with the “W” most likely for a Warden. But, the aviation insignia has me stumped. Clearly, not CAP. Ideas? Suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cobra 6 Actual

Thanks, jmd62! This one came with a copy of a letter sent to Naval personnel thanking them for serving as part of the protective cordon at the 1969 Inauguration of President Nixon:

 

image.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2021 at 12:12 PM, Red Devil said:

I really enjoy following this thread.  Here are a couple I don't think I've posted yet.  I mainly focus on the US Army in Europe.  Two of the photos are from ID'd groups.

20211017_124044.jpg

20211017_124325.jpg

20211017_124511.jpg

What would HP stand for please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Cobra 6 Actual said:

Thanks, jmd62! This one came with a copy of a letter sent to Naval personnel thanking them for serving as part of the protective cordon at the 1969 Inauguration of President Nixon:

 

image.jpeg

Nice, very unique.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Red Devil
9 hours ago, patches said:

What would HP stand for please?

 

62nd MP Highway Patrol in early postwar Germany.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Salvage Sailor
On 11/30/2018 at 2:47 AM, MP25 said:

KAGNEW STATION

 

post-102330-0-58293800-1543581988.jpgpost-102330-0-25260200-1543582000.jpg

 

Another Kagnew Station, Asmara, Eritrea

 

440687966_KagnewStationpatch005.jpg.93c91d7943e321a4022c230226187927.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...