Bank Vault

What is your favorite

I've been shooting the M1911 since I was 15 yrs. old and in the time since fired many other handguns. Yes the 1911 all the way with the Colt Single Action Army if I can't get the 1911.

Love the M1903(modified k98) but if I need to deliver a lot of rounds M1/M14 or AK. It may because I'm short but the AK just seems to fit me so well.

M1919A4/A6 is my MG with M1918 BAR close second.

MG42 is as great as the AK when it comes to ruggedness but wastes to much ammo.

I love the Enfields(have five). They have the fastest action of any bolt action. To me they just done shoot as straight as my Springfields.

An M1911 and another M1911, If I don't pick a rifle can I have two 1911's?

They have us surrounded? The poor Bastards.

That I have used: M-60 GPMG, M-2 .50 BMG and folding stock Combloc AKMS or Hungarian AMD-65.

That I ever possessed: M.P. 40 smg and PPS-43 smg.

That I own now: M1928A1 TSMG, M1911A1 and Glock 19 pistols.

I like shooting my garands and 03s but the rifle I find most fun to shoot is my Egyptian Rasheed, hardly any recoil and very accurate.

I think my best shooting rifle is the '03, to be honest. Freaky clean and smooth. I have a Yugo-captured K98, and it is nice, but the '03 feels so much better when the bolt is retracted, overall makes for a better feeling action. I need to shoot my No. 4 Enfield again do a comparison. It hasn't seen fire in ages since surplus .303 dried up.

Looking for the following:

452nd and 447th Bomb Group items

Anything 12th Armored- especially uniforms

155th Assault Helicopter Company, Camp Coryell, or Ban Me Thuot Vietnam items[/center]

WWII US Navy Uniforms from the Battle Off Samar: USS Johnston DD-557, USS Hoel DD-553, USS Samuel B. Roberts DE-413, USS Heermann DD-532, USS Dennis DE-405, USS John C. Butler DE-339, USS Raymond DE-341, USS Fanshaw Bay St. Lo, White Plains, Kalinin Bay, Kitkun Bay and Gambier Bay...

donation2011.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2019.gif

My M1a, just got one a month back, and what a joy to shoot! Had a couple jams at the start but worked the kinks out, while getting familiar with its operation. Great accuracy and no real recoil, expected from .308 round. I have to admit that AKs are outstanding, simple, user friendly, accurate. Can treat it like garbage, even though I dont, and it will still come out on top.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.