M81 scopes.

Tony-in-NH

I picked up the 3 of these a while ago they all came from the same source over the span of a 2years. I could not believe it when I finally had all 3. The story of how they came to me is pretty amazing. The top M81 has never been on a rifle nor has it ever been in a mount. The GCA did an article on it.

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

Very nice Tony and super scarce in that condition. Once upon a time when I lived in Colorado and I was into the Garands and 1903s a fellow GCA member in Denver had several (NOS) like yours and it was a thrill just to handle them. You are definitely collector diversified!!! :thumbsup:

I almost forgot break out some photos of the Kollmorgan if you have some handy I bet some old Marines here would like to see them!

Very nice Tony and super scarce in that condition. Once upon a time when I lived in Colorado and I was into the Garands and 1903s a fellow GCA member in Denver had several (NOS) like yours and it was a thrill just to handle them. You are definitely collector diversified!!! :thumbsup:

I almost forgot break out some photos of the Kollmorgan if you have some handy I bet some old Marines here would like to see them!

Here is the Kollmorgen per your request. It has been on a rifle, used but not abused.

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg