Living history groups.

bilko1

Still quite a fledgling group but getting there,We have a lot of input from the vets them self with william"sam" magee visiting us on a regular basis.

Please check out our site at-

http://www.freewebs.com/fssf-uk/index.htm

Cheers,

Dave.

Up and coming group with loads of knowledge and good attitude hope to guest with you guys

They are a good group DEROS....here in the UK we have an Airborne overload...and these guys are a breath of fresh air....with their rare items and clothing on display.

Regards

Lloyd

They are a good group DEROS....here in the UK we have an Airborne overload...and these guys are a breath of fresh air....with their rare items and clothing on display.

Regards

Lloyd

Airborne is ten a penny, especially in the UK but I was doing it before SPR and BoB just like You were doing Marines Lloyd. Still, I do see FSSF as being a way to diversify (I have nearly all I need anyhow) without burning bridges. I dont get as much pleasure out of fielding a good Airborne impression as I used to when even repro stuff had to be sourced. Whenever the scenario permits these days I opt for AAF or other supporting unit unless indulging op dragoon impression. (but then I was one of the first to do that, at least in the UK, and you were one of the first to acknowledge it as I recall...)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in doing AAF might wish to look into the WWII Airmen's Preservation Society. There are four "Wings" in Ohio, PA, Georgia, Connecticut and DC. Two have web sites:

http://home.earthlink.net/~sgtbrown103/apspage1.html

http://www.capitalwingaps.org/

Obviously, those who don't own aircraft can do little "reenacting" per sae. Our strong point are living history displays. And not everyone doing AAF has to be a "flyboy". In fact, the Ohio and Pittsburgh Wings specialize in the unsung heroes like ground crew, hospital, mess hall, etc.

Tom thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Regards

Lloyd

And yet you still do 101st! :lol:;)

Hi strangi...yes also 82nd Airborne too...we will be doing the 25th Anniversary Commemerative march at Thier-Du-Mont (508th) Area of Operations in February.

But our parent 2 units are 82nd A/B and 2nd Armored.....but we can recreate most units with our unit members

Regards

Lloyd

• 4 months later...
DOGFACE1944

Our group specializes in Living history! Check us out!

www.2ndsquad.com

We do a host of different impressions inluding: U.S. Army ETO, MTO, PTO as well as U.S. Navy Seabees, USMC and U.S.A.A.F. We however do not do an airborn impression due to the fact that there are so many farby units already attempting this impression! We are all collectors.

http://www.2ndsquad.com

Our group specializes in Living history! Check us out!

www.2ndsquad.com

We do a host of different impressions inluding: U.S. Army ETO, MTO, PTO as well as U.S. Navy Seabees, USMC and U.S.A.A.F. We however do not do an airborn impression due to the fact that there are so many farby units already attempting this impression! We are all collectors.

We are looking for WWII USMC living history guys here in Connecticut if interested please Pm or e-mail me .

Thanks,

Matt-

Hi fellas, i want to invite you to our reenacting group site www.bigredone.pl . We are reenacting group from Poland, and reenact 1st ID from ww2.

P.S. sorry for my poor english.

• 1 month later...

From tuesday we have william "sam"magee 6-3 FSSF,with us for three weeks,if any members would would like any info about the FORCE please pm me and i'll pass it on..

As a re-enactment/living history group,We have just received a nice endorcment by the veterens of the force..more to follow..

Dave.

Still quite a fledgling group but getting there,We have a lot of input from the vets them self with william"sam" magee visiting us on a regular basis.

Please check out our site at-

http://www.freewebs.com/fssf-uk/index.htm

Cheers,

Dave.

• 9 months later...

Cool website. If I had more time, I'd join you. Hardcore is the only way to go........and I rarely see WW2 impressions that are top-notch.

Everybody is Airborne/Ranger/SS/FSSF/some other elite unit.......not that there's anything wrong with a particular unit, but the common soldier is overlooked too often.

market garden

Guys

Check out the "Railsplitters" 84th Div. 334 Inf. H. Co. We are a outstanding unit with a great cadre also we have many vehicals. We have

members from all over the United States. Type "Railsplitters" to search you will find our web site.

Market garden

Morning Guys,

Everyone feel free to check out our website at : http://www.geocities.com/aco_30thir_3rdid/

We portray Able Co., U.S. 30th Infantry Regiment, U.S. 3rd Infantry Division. Our website has tons of information about the regiment including their commanders from 1935-1945, photographic history from the American War Between The States to World War, and the only and fully concise history of the regiment on the web. We also have an extended links section including original World War II training films.

Kind Regards,

FRISCAN