NorthEastASMIC Show

BruceW

I would like to get a table at the oct 9th show. How do i get in touch with the organizers?

Try sending a message to Bruce, the member that started this thread or just show up a little early and there should be a few empty tables available!.....mike :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
VP_Association

Can you tell me when the next show will be held at the VFW at South Weymouth? I can find no references on line to this thing. Thanks.

Hi VP, Im not sure, i have never heard of the show in S.Weymouth, hopefully some other Mass resident has heard of it and can provide info, i would like to go too!.....mike

• 2 weeks later...
Hi VP, Im not sure, i have never heard of the show in S.Weymouth, hopefully some other Mass resident has heard of it and can provide info, i would like to go too!.....mike

The show is actually in Rockland MA not S. Weymouth. It is held at the VFW Hall on Church St. In the past it was a quarterly show with dates in March, June, August, and November. Small show but always have found a few bits. No guns or ammo, strictly a militaria show. I have not been able to attend any of the shows so far this year, so not certain of the November show date or even if there is one this year. If I find anything further I'll post here.

I believe the next Rockland show is Nov 13th the same day as the next Boxboro show....check them both out!....mike

Mike,

If your correct then that's too bad, because the shows are relatively close together and therefore would draw most of the same dealers and attendees. If that is the case then my guess would be that the Boxborough show would be the best bet that day.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Show is this sunday Nov 13th i set up on table 56 stop by and ill give any forum members a free patch . Paul.

Went to the ASMIC show in Boxboro yesterday. Very nice show, no large scores for me but a few little odds and ends. Jumped on over to the Rockland Show at the VFW Hall and the hall was set up for a bridal or baby shower shower. So either the Rockland show was cancelled or the date was not the 13th.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just doing a quick Google search and look what I came up with.

Military Show Fundraiser

When Sunday Nov. 27, 2011 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Description hosted by The Rockland VFW Post 1788. Open to the public. Dealers are welcome. Dealer tables are available for $10 per 8-foot table. Donations at the door are only $2, children under 12 get in free. For more information call Jeff at 781-792-0140.

Where Rockland VFW Hall

22 Church St.

Rockland, MA

Apparently the Rockland MA show is scheduled for this coming Sunday. Unfortunately I will be away and not able to attend but thought fellow forum members might like to know. If you go........happy hunting! And BTW a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
patchtrader864

May show is this sunday May13th : i set up on table 56 stop by and let me know your a forum member and i will give you a free patch .Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Patchtrader,

Any NE ASMIC show in July? Wasn't able to make June show, so not sure if a July date has been set.

Thanks!