NorthEastASMIC Show

BruceW

If someone could pin this thread as was requested by someone else in the other thread, ill update this post when new show dates are available.

The Next NorthEastASMIC show is January 2nd, 2011.

There will be no show in February

The March Show will be held on March 6th, 2011

Damn. I thought it was this weekend... and nothing next month, which means by march I will be totally broke and decide to stay home...

I need to meet up with you up there Mr. No Expert. IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!

Damn. I thought it was this weekend... and nothing next month, which means by march I will be totally broke and decide to stay home...

I need to meet up with you up there Mr. No Expert. IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!

You should have asked us to add you to our email list so you get the reminder Email/News letter.

• 3 weeks later...
VP_Association

I live in Massachusetts. What is this all about? Is this a collectibles show? I collect memorabilia associated with NAS Squantum and NAS South Weymouth (squadron patches, base newsletters, "geedunk", cruise books, air show programs, award plaques, etc.). Would that kind of stuff be potentially available there?

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Massachusetts. What is this all about? Is this a collectibles show? I collect memorabilia associated with NAS Squantum and NAS South Weymouth (squadron patches, base newsletters, "geedunk", cruise books, air show programs, award plaques, etc.). Would that kind of stuff be potentially available there?

Yes, this is an all collectibles show. I would say that there is an average of 40 tables each month. I can't specifically say the items you mentioned are there but I do pick up MA based unit items from time to time. Last show I found a WWI watch fob for the 12th Infantry Division (trained near Taunton) and a 26th ID helmet.

There is also a quarterly show in South Weymouth at the VFW. I think the next one is in late March. This show is much smaller.

Hope that helps.

Tom

It is a nice show. Mainly the same dealers, but its a MILITARIA show and not a gun with a few militaria tables mixed in. You will no find guns, ammo, jerky, t-shirts, bumper stickers, flea market items, indian artifacts or anything liek that. Just Military "stuff."

Just be warned that dealers start thinking of leaving after about 2 hours or so. But it is THE place to meet all the area dealers and tell them what you collect.

8AM, i think admission is $2.....dealers start packing up around 10:30-11 or earlier so i suggest getting there at 8AM!!!......mike :thumbsup:

I would say that there is an average of 40 tables each month.

There are between 70 and 80 tables set up every month. The show usually sells around 60 of those tables every month.

whats the start time on this show?

8AM, i think admission is $2

Walk-Ins are allowed in between 7:45am and 8am, Depending on how long it takes to set up the hall and get all the table holders in.

Admission is $2

• 2 weeks later...

I misspoke on my earlier post. The show at the VFW hall is in Rockland, not Weymouth. It is a small show but the entrance fee and table fee goes to the VFW hall. I went in November and there were only a few dealers there. I plan on setting up for the next show in March.

• 2 weeks later...
Show this Sunday!

Sgt Dorango and I will be there. Mike sets up a table and I'll just be "surfing". It will be interesting to see who and what shows up after last week's SoS.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Next show is Tomorrow!!!!!

The Upcoming show dates are:

May 8th, 2011

June 5th, 2011

July 3rd, 2011

Augest 7th, 2011

September 11th, 2011

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
patchtrader864

Address is on post #3 8am some dealers start to leave 10--1030 so come early , door on left hand side of building . Paul

• 1 month later...