NorthEastASMIC Show

BruceW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the March 6 show. It will be my first time visiting a militaria show. :D

Same here! Only about 30 min from my house so it's long overdue. I think I've heard though that by 9 or 10 AM most of the dealers pack up and leave so it's best to get there early.

Same here! Only about 30 min from my house so it's long overdue. I think I've heard though that by 9 or 10 AM most of the dealers pack up and leave so it's best to get there early.

It's a small show (around 80 tables) compared to others, so you can cover it pretty quickly. Most dealers start leaving around 10. I usually show up early and still manage to keep busy for a couple hours shopping and shooting the bull with everybody there.

It's a small show (around 80 tables) compared to others, so you can cover it pretty quickly. Most dealers start leaving around 10. I usually show up early and still manage to keep busy for a couple hours shopping and shooting the bull with everybody there.

Thanks, can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to the show, i have alot of new stuff to sell ...CBI grouping, M35DD Luft helmet, field made german splinter camo backpack, 9th AAF patched cap, US helmets....etc.....mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any word on the upcoming show dates?...not sure when the October show is, i missed the Sept show.....mike

October 2nd

No show in November

December 4th

January 8th