NorthEastASMIC Show

BruceW

Nice. see you guys there. I bought a small collection so I have some "new" inventory.

BTW I will often trade stuff on my table for WWII navy items.

Another great show. Good to see a few forum members there. Jim nice to finally meet you and Jay thanks again you always seem to have a few nice items I can't say no to. Hope you are able to get that Corpsman jumper. Mike sorry we missed you this month. Hope to see you all again at the March show.

Another great show. Good to see a few forum members there. Jim nice to finally meet you and Jay thanks again you always seem to have a few nice items I can't say no to. Hope you are able to get that Corpsman jumper. Mike sorry we missed you this month. Hope to see you all again at the March show.

Im bummed i missed the show, i woke up not feeling so great.. :wacko: ...please dont tell me they were giving away free helmets at the show!!!......mike

It was great to meet a few new Forum members (Paul and Jay) and see some old friends as well. Always nice to put a face to a name. I'm hoping in the future to either bring down a bunch of items to sell/trade with you guys or set-up myself. Haven't done that in years, in fact only once since it moved to Boxboro! Hopefully see you in March.

Jim

Always a pleasure guys. And yes I went home with that jumper. I bought the whole grouping, it's posted in the grouping thread. :)

• 1 month later...

Went to the ASMIC Boxboro show today. Dealers and attendees a bit thinned out as I understand there was a competing militaria show in Springfield. Some bargains and nice items available though. I was fortunate to pick up an original period B-15A Flight Jacket in very nice condition, just some typical wear on the cuffs and waistband. Very happy with the jacket and especially the price.....$125.00!

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody going to the show this sunday? I am. I missed march because I was on tour with my band but I have lots of new stuff to sell and trade.

Anybody going to the show this sunday? I am. I missed march because I was on tour with my band but I have lots of new stuff to sell and trade.

I am wrong the next show is April 14th. sorry.

Boxboro show is this Sunday the 14th!!....i will be there, ive missed the last two shows so Im all over this one like a hobo on a ham sandwich!...see you guys there!.....mike

patchtrader864

See you at the show mike , i am still looking for a WW2 era K98 , i set up on table 56 , forum members stop by and i will give you a free patch . Paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...