• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WWI Enlisted Rank Collection

The red on dark blue is earlier period than WWI

I am looking for a WWI First Class Gunner patch. Like the red one, but on the WWI green wool.

I do not profess to be a militaria expert, but I conduct as much research as I am capable of and then write about my findings.
Check out my blogs, The Veteran's Collection (general militaria) and Chevrons and Diamonds (military baseball)

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Great stuff!

Looking for for 37th Division

VietNam and earlier Special Forces &

USS Hemminger DE 746 items

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

See my FB sales page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1928884587130681/pending/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

I am looking for a WWI First Class Gunner patch. Like the red one, but on the WWI green wool.

Similar - but the shape of the artillery round is more representative of the red one. My uncle has that exact rank on his uniform in some photos of him in France.

I do not profess to be a militaria expert, but I conduct as much research as I am capable of and then write about my findings.
Check out my blogs, The Veteran's Collection (general militaria) and Chevrons and Diamonds (military baseball)

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Nice!

donation2010.gif 2013 ribbon should be here too never was received

Looking for: gold wing pilot rates CPO in white, khaki, or grey, bullion pilot rates CPO, WW2 era Navy/Marine Corpsman Pharmacist Mates CPO khaki and green versions, 1897 style CPO, 1946-1956 Fire Control Tech CPO in blue and blue bullion, Nuclear Weaponsman CPO any material but white, Aviation Guided Missleman CPO