Final Theatre Patch Offer

hawkdriver

All of the alterations shops in my AO are slowly being closed down and this one is the last one that I have access to that still has patches for sale. I went in today and took pictures of all the patches available and here they are.

Same rules as before, if you want patches, pictures to me with the patches you want circled or with dots so I can print them off and take your reqeuest with me. Paypal is the best option for me, payment before shipping is necessary since the wife has cut my funding off to tighten the belt. So, I only have about four months left and then you will have to find someone else to get these for you. The first batch are the tabs and SSI, then the unit patches.

33uskd5.jpg

291pduq.jpg

11gpnyb.jpg

2a7d9vc.jpg

How much are they each?

Keena

The tabs are roughly $3, the SSI are roughtly $5, and the unit patches are anywhere from $8 to $25, depending on which you want. SSI with a tab sewn together are $5 plus $3.

I can't price each one as they are not marked, I don't have that kind of time to chase each one down. Use the pricing above and it will be in that ball park. You also have to remember, these guys haggle, so I can't quote exact prices before I walk out or else I get caught holding the bag. Shipping has been anywhere from $3 up to $8, depending on how aggressive you get on patches.

I charge exactly what it cost to purchase and ship, you add in whatever you think my time is worth. When asked what that is, just pretend you are the one doing it during your lunch break from work, and what would you like to be paid for your time and that is what I want. In over 60 transactions, I have only been let down once.

• 2 weeks later...

The offer on these patches is closed. I have been re-assigned out to a new combat outpost and no longer have access to these patches. I will post new pics in a new post if I ever get back there.

The offer on these patches is closed. I have been re-assigned out to a new combat outpost and no longer have access to these patches. I will post new pics in a new post if I ever get back there.

Stay safe!

• 3 weeks later...