USS Arizona's Bandmaster's CSC Book + Purple Heart Paperwork

tom2001

Wonderful historic group, Kurt. It resides in great hands, Tom would be pleased, May he and Bandsman Kinney Rest in Peace. Bob

BigJohn#3RD

I am surprised to hear of Tom's passing; he was a great in the preservation of those who gave all for this nation. He was always ready to help a fellow collector as well. I agree with Bob this grouping is in great hands. RIP Tom

dhcoleterracina

Tom was a great guy, another sobering reminder that we are only temporary caretakers of these items.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still shocked that Tom is no longer with us !! He was always ready to assist me with my PHM questions years ago when I was still unsure of myself. I didn't even realize he was gone until I noted one of our USMF Members mentioning 'the former Tom Lane collection' ! Wow, what a shock, he was just a couple of years older than me. R.I.P., We shall all miss you !

Dom P. / dpast32

• 5 months later...

Kurt-Thanks for re-posting on this historic day. May Musician Kinney continue to Rest in Peace at Pearl Harbor. And a good day to remember Tom Lane and his dedication to preserving the memory of our fallen heroes. He is missed. And this goes for your father-in-law as well. Bob

• 3 years later...