462d PFABn Patches

one50

I just wanted to show off my newest addition to my collection. I finally have the real thing to match my Avatar. If you wait long enough....it will come to you :)

I have nothing else to collect.

I am complete :)

Lets play a little game....Which one is the original 462d Patch?

Enjoy

Dan

post-939-1291336264.jpg

post-939-1291336271.jpg

Airborne-Hunter

If they were to be for sale from a seller in Croatia...then all three would real :lol: ...#3 is really a nice piece though :thumbsup:

To help you guys make an informed decision I will give you a clue. Patches #2 and #3 do not glow.

Which one? :think:

Before I purchased this patch, I had never seen one in person. I figured an original was a small shoulder patch I was surprised to find out it was large 4.5ish inches.

And yes it's patch #3 Good job guys. ;)

Dan

I'd go with number 3 also , it just has that look of "Old"

No question it is #3. It is a real tuff one to find and took me along time to obtain. As to size if you have the Trading Post issue with Les Hughes airborne article you can easily see the jacket size of the patch. One of my fav

orite patches. Mort

Thanks Patchguy for puting me in company of Dave but I can assure you he knows more about this than I do.

At the risk of sounding snide, if it took anyone more than two microseconds to know that #3 was the real one then you need to do some serious studying and talking to experienced collectors to know what to look for. Those kinds of patches are so rare that the "lessons learned" are too expensive when taking stabs in the dark about authenticity.

Patch Johnson

At the risk of sounding snide, if it took anyone more than two microseconds to know that #3 was the real one then you need to do some serious studying and talking to experienced collectors to know what to look for. Those kinds of patches are so rare that the "lessons learned" are too expensive when taking stabs in the dark about authenticity.

Patch Johnson

I agree. But congrats on a nice patch though.

• 4 months later...