WWII USMC Camo Shelter Half question

fbruck

• 4 months later...

I just picked a couple up on ebay for $140 and $132, I see them hit over $200 but I have half a dozen now and have not paid over $150 for one yet. You can find them at resonable prices in good condition if you are patient.

Best of luck.

I just picked a couple up on ebay for $140 and $132, I see them hit over $200 but I have half a dozen now and have not paid over $150 for one yet. You can find them at resonable prices in good condition if you are patient.

Best of luck.

Agreed.

With ebay you see more of them now than I did 15 years ago

Dont recall what I gave for mine.Years ago I traded into one and a year ago took one on a trade(complete with poles and stakes) deal on a rare holster

Some will pay a super premium for a mint one with a mint readable dated tag.I know one guy here paid $350 for a mint one with Powers 1943 tag.

combat-helmets

Best of luck.

Then I'm paying too much.. all three of mine were in the high $200's , with tags, one UNIS marked, one with pegs and tent pole. I also have a Mitchell pattern which I got for around $150.. I always look out for these. They are just cool...