Aviation Goggle Cushions

vp79

Can anyone point me in the direction of some reproduction cushions for AAF B-7 aviation goggles? I'm looking for single cushion sets (one cushion/pad per lens) with the cushion rings already attached to repair a set of B-7s I have acquired. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some reproduction cushions for AAF B-7 aviation goggles? I'm looking for single cushion sets (one cushion/pad per lens) with the cushion rings already attached to repair a set of B-7s I have acquired. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May want to check Bells Aviation or Garcias Aviation

Banaire sold the full one piece cushiopn at one time.I have entertained the thought about contacting a mold maker to see if the cushions could be made.Couse then to find the right formula for the grey rubber :think:

To my knowledge, what repop cushions that have been out there have all been one-piece. I know of no one making a set of two-piecers.

Tom

PS. Note: The one-piece cushions will fit many goggles that originally had two-piece lenses. B-7's and AO commercial goggles.

• 5 months later...