Navy SEAL officer BDU and DCU's

Bob Hudson

Well, this was quite a treat to find on the rack as I made my twice-monthly 140 mile round trip circuit of San Diego County thrift stores.

sealtrio.jpg

Well, this was quite a treat to find on the rack as I made my twice-monthly 140 mile round trip circuit of San Diego County thrift stores.

sealtrio.jpg

Oh wow!!!!!! I'd love to own one of those DCU's!!!!!

Arch

This officer is retired, but I've blurred out his name. Based on the name and rank he's pretty easy to find on Google. He's an Naval Academy graduate who was XO of a Seal Team and commanded Seals in Afghanistan in the early days.

seala1.jpg

seala2.jpg

One of the DCU shirts - the woodland camo doesn't appear to have been worn too much, but the desert camo has been used a lot, but they are nice and clean.

sealb1.jpg

sealb2.jpg

Elsewhere on the racks I found a pair of the trousers with his name written in them (blurred, again in the photos). So that's three shirts and one pair of pants:

sealc1.jpg

sealc2.jpg

sealc4.jpg

Living in San Diego County, I sort through literally hundreds of Navy camo on thrift store racks each year and the Seal Trident never shows up, so to find three at time is quite rarity.