What uniforms are these?

ccmax

Manchu Warrior

That is the US Army Class B uniform. Well I should say it use to be I am not sure what they are wearing today.

A bunch of FOG's in the soon to be obsolete Army Class B's as Manchu said. And judging by their various service racks( I see Navy Army, and I think some AF? ), and assorted badges and insignia, I would say they are either part of a state militia as mentioned, or some vets organization.

Probably Connecticut State Guard from the badge on the pockets. I do not believe it is National Guard or Regular Army.

http://www.ct.gov/mil/cwp/view.asp?a=1348&...236&milNav=

Check out the above link... it shows the insignia for the Connecticut Military Department in the upper right corner.

A bunch of FOG's in the soon to be obsolete Army Class B's as Manchu said. And judging by their various service racks( I see Navy Army, and I think some AF? ), and assorted badges and insignia, I would say they are either part of a state militia as mentioned, or some vets organization.

FOG? Watch it buddy... I took my son to the range the other day and still out shot him while sighting through trifocal eyeglasses. And I will be happy to take you for a run... just as soon as I have finished my nap!

They are the reason the military has a weight control program. In my military mind I think I'm still a 170 pound lean mean fighting machine. In reality I look like these guys and we shouldn't be wearing the uniform, unless we were in the German army which is reported to be over weight and out of shape.

teufelhunde.ret
Yeah.....definately not fit for the uniform.... I'm surprised that even the State Guard would allow that.

-Ski

Quite agree... they need to go on weight control!

Manchu Warrior
They are the reason the military has a weight control program. In my military mind I think I'm still a 170 pound lean mean fighting machine. In reality I look like these guys and we shouldn't be wearing the uniform, unless we were in the German army which is reported to be over weight and out of shape.

Not to get to far off topic. But, your comment reminded me of another thread were I commented on a bet that I had made with my youngest son. The bet was about me still being able to fit into my Class A's. And by the way if you can't tell by the photo I won the bet, what can I say denial is a powerful force. :unsure: :

post-1412-1288468137.jpg

FOG? Watch it buddy... I took my son to the range the other day and still out shot him while sighting through trifocal eyeglasses. And I will be happy to take you for a run... just as soon as I have finished my nap!

Only after you wake me from mine. And could we walk briskly, rather than run please. :lol:

John, funny you should mention fitting into your uniform as I was just talking to my oldest about the same thing today. He is getting promoted Wed in his JROTC, and we both thought it would be cool if I came in to promote him in my old Class A's. But then we both thought..... can I get into them still? :lol: I need pull them out and see. Kinda scared to :blush: