ChrisNZ

Blasting Machine - 10 Cap

Hey Guys,

i purchased this one from ebay

414350147_o.jpg

414350186_tp.jpg

414350226_tp.jpg

Does anyone have a clear photo of the data plate for this model?

Can anyone tell me if it is WW2, from looking on the net the ones with the off set handle appear to be more common but i guess it's just a different manufacture.

Why did i get this one? well it came down to price and the person selling this was also willing to ship it out of the US, i would like to restore it by adding a new data plate and paint job, where the data plate was it's OD but the rest is black, it looks as if the black is a re paint, any more information is appreciated.

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Hey Guys,

i purchased this one from ebay

414350147_o.jpg

414350186_tp.jpg

414350226_tp.jpg

Does anyone have a clear photo of the data plate for this model?

Can anyone tell me if it is WW2, from looking on the net the ones with the off set handle appear to be more common but i guess it's just a different manufacture.

Why did i get this one? well it came down to price and the person selling this was also willing to ship it out of the US, i would like to restore it by adding a new data plate and paint job, where the data plate was it's OD but the rest is black, it looks as if the black is a re paint, any more information is appreciated.

You got that one!!!!!! Lucky dog!!!!

Wayne

Freedom isnt free... it must be paid for. Too often it is paid for by the blood of patriots. For those who have paid their share, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

You got that one!!!!!! Lucky dog!!!!

Wayne

Yeah, for $80USD, i notice the others with world wide shipping tend to reach at least $200 if not more, i think i found the correct data plate to copy, i've got the plate, just need to make a screen to print it, i'll post a picture when its done.

post-9909-1288327888.jpg

Here's my home made job, its not perfect but is better than not having it at all, i could not find small rivets for love nor money so ended up using the heads of small nails and soldered them on the inside, seems to do the trick.

hellbox.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.