Patched MICH cover

Leatherwringer

Leatherwringer

Just took this pic from the TV.....thought it might be a good reference!

I have not seen alot of MICH covers with patches on them....

anyone know what patch this is?

007-31.jpg

The 101st Airborne Division's Rakkastan.

Patches on helmet cover is more common than you'd think. 509th PIR, 101st AB, 3rd ID, 4th ID, and few other divisions/brigades. Hard to find them for your collection though!

Yes the Army has finally gotten back to pride in it's heritage!!! Long over due I might add, too bad it took a protracted war to get them back interested in their history. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

John

Yes the Army has finally gotten back to pride in it's heritage!!! Long over due I might add, too bad it took a protracted war to get them back interested in their history. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

John

Ya, but won't be long after these conflicts are over that they squash that, can't have to much individualistic pride, competition. Rivalries come soon after, people try to be better to best their rivalries. Can't have any of that, causes disorder in the military..... or something like that.

There's actually a few patched ACU covers for the MICH/ACH up on Ebay right now. I'm rather leary of them, however, as the cover itself is well worn, but the patches look rather new.

Are they already faking 101st Airborne items by putting patches on regular, well used covers? Perhaps they're just something you need to inspect in person to verify?