Albert Butler Grouping

Gary Cain

I picked this up at a local estate auction. I missed the cruise book because I wasn't willing to go 500 bucks for it! It eventually topped out at 875. There were a lot of Hawaiiana pictures and I just figured no matter how high I went I wouldn't get it so I just gave up. I did get the most historically important stuff though! The other bidders didn't care about this for some dumb reason.

Here are his medals that were in the bag. I am trying to track down the family to see if they have any of the missing items.

post-96-1187479807.jpg

I picked this up at a local estate auction. I missed the cruise book because I wasn't willing to go 500 bucks for it! It eventually topped out at 875. There were a lot of Hawaiiana pictures and I just figured no matter how high I went I wouldn't get it so I just gave up. I did get the most historically important stuff though! The other bidders didn't care about this for some dumb reason.

Here are his medals that were in the bag. I am trying to track down the family to see if they have any of the missing items.

post-96-1187479837.jpg

His Shellback certificate and a few of the pictures that I did get. I also have all five of his discharges so the documents are pretty complete

Check out the date!

post-96-1187480124.jpg

His Shellback certificate and a few of the pictures that I did get. I also have all five of his discharges so the documents are pretty complete

post-96-1187480170.jpg