CMP Sales Update - 14 Oct 2010

gunbarrel

WWII ERA BAYONETS COMING SOON. Before the end of November, 2010 CMP will have the WWII era M1 model (10") bayonets for sale in the stores and on the eStore. Prices are not yet set, but these bayonets will be priced very reasonably.

Thank you for your continued support.

Orest Michaels

Chief Operating Officer

For the full text of the email click here:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry659018

Leatherwringer

I live about 30min from the North Store.......If some forum members want.....I can go up there and hand pick out some good ones

when they hit the shelves......the only extra charge would be that I have to pay Ohio Sales tax...........

Leatherwringer, I was hoping to find someone who could hand pick one for me.

Orest told me that some of the Greek made M1 bayonets would be in this batch, and I need one for my personal collection. Would really like to get a nice clean one with the proper scabbard.

This is what the markings would look like:

Greek5.jpg

Let me know when you plan to go and I will get you the money for the bayonet, scabbard, tax, shipping and a little extra for your trouble.

Gary

Brian Dentino

Leatherwringer,

Very generous of you.....I too would be interested when you plan on going. Let me know! This sort of offer shows the true spirit of this forum, and its great members.....fantastic! :thumbsup:

Leatherwringer

no problem guys! :thumbsup:

Anyone interested should PM me and we can take it from there.

so far there are about 5-6 people who want me to do this for them....

in order to keep this easy and civil..... I am going to require that if you want me

to do this for you....you need to have at least the 50 posts necessary here at USMF

to do business. I am not making any money on this, so I dont want to turn it into

a headache for myself for no reason!

thanks

Andy

Leatherwringer

might be getting close.....here is a question that was just asked on the CMP regarding the bayos....

Will this round of 10" bayonets include cut versions of the M1905/1942 bayonets?

OREST - Yes

• 3 weeks later...
Chunky Monkey

They were in the estore yesterday but there were problems with the CMP server and the credit card processing system. I believe they are $65 if memory serves me.

Oh, for those ordering via internet in 2010 they are providing free shipping.

WWII ERA BAYONETS COMING SOON. Before the end of November, 2010 CMP will have the WWII era M1 model (10") bayonets for sale in the stores and on the eStore. Prices are not yet set, but these bayonets will be priced very reasonably.

Thank you for your continued support.

Orest Michaels

Chief Operating Officer

For the full text of the email click here:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry659018

thats great news koreamike

thats great news koreamike

From the CMP description, they are marked ENS with US. They are supposedly Green manufacture. I ordered one so I can report back when I get it, after my wife takes pics, of course!