I don't get it...

Justin

Same here. I never intended to bash you, if it seemed I did. I look at your posts every time I see them and shake my head at where you turn up so much mint stuff. I understand mint means money, like Hawkdriver was saying, I just can't believe it from M1956 stuff. I literally used to shovel it out of the way at the surplus store when I was a kid looking for WWII stuff no more than 15 years ago.

Kevin,

Long time no see, when we were intially talking about this, I thought it was you, you do a great job of piecing together these rigs. I don't think anyone was upset with you for getting the money you do out of these rigs, matter of fact, if the seller can get that, based on the market and marketing ability, power to you. I believe that most of the responses, to include mine were aimed at the public buying these. The general laziness to pay that kind of money, which you have to admit is insane based on the average prices of the equipment that is readily available on the market today. As opposed to doing the research and building your own out of what is unarguably readily available equipment. I think this has come out of frustration of the rest of us trying to do what you have been successful at and getting poor results. I bow to your marketing strategy and maybe you can put on a webinar for the rest of us, I would attend.

Thanks guys very much, really. I was more upset about the suggestion of me selling drugs and the fact that it was compared to selling crack to crack heads.. Way off line if you ask me to make those statements and the fact that he used me 100% in reference to what is wrong when what I do, if anything, is 100% right! Just smacked me as wrong but I know he is by far the minority in that line of thinking. I have noticed that he has made no attempt to refute in any way his statement nor to apologize for the drug reference.

I have just completed a move and my mom has been very ill so I have not been my normal self but move is over and mom is getting better so I hope to get back into the swing of things. :)

Thank you again for the support,

Kevin

Hey Kev,

glad to hear things are turning around and your mom is getting better. It just isn't the same on The Forum without seeing the results of your latest mil shop productions :thumbsup:

Terry

Kevin:

I think what you are doing is GREAT, and if my posting came off as anything but sheer awe, I wish to clear that up NOW. I just wish I could do it. Very, very, impressive.