"Rifle holding" mannequin

Mercenary25

Hey guys,

While I was searching for mannequins on ebay. I stumbled across this one. Seems like this seller has few of it for sale. Not sure about the seller, he has a zero feedback. Probably new.

This would be perfect for holding a M1 Garand or any rifles..... If one could figure out how to keep rifle in hands.

Note: I apologize in advance for the nudity. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Rifle-holding-Masc...#ht_1455wt_1141

Sorry gentlemen, for no photo. I used screen capture on my computer but the upload failed because it was "larger" but irony enough it is small. :think: A help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to figure out how he will hold a rifle as well. Good price but shipping is the sticker on mannequins. One of the problems with the mannequins is that they are so tall and hard to get original uniforms and boots on. I know as I have two and they need at least size 10 boots. IF the figures were around 5'6" to 5'10" they would sell a bunch of them to me alone. In the meantime I'm trying to figure out how to cut the figures down in the legs, arms and upper body area to accommodate my uniform.

Look forward to any ideas on the subject.

Regards,

John

Come-on now!

We can't have a "prissy Ballet Dancer" holding an M-1 Garand ! :evilgrin:

Remember..........Don't Ask, Don't Tell!! :P SILLY.

Come-on now!

We can't have a "prissy Ballet Dancer" holding an M-1 Garand ! :evilgrin:

Remember..........Don't Ask, Don't Tell!! :P SILLY.

Would make a good Vietnam RTO display.

teufelhunde.ret
Sorry gentlemen, for no photo. I used screen capture on my computer but the upload failed because it was "larger" but irony enough it is small. :think: A help would be greatly appreciated.

Product Information

1. Item on auction consists of the mannequin, the disk, and the foot rod.

2. Color and make-up: It is flesh toned and has detailed professional make-up, with human hair eyelashes.

3. Detachable parts: Hands, arms, right leg and upper torso are detachable for easy set up and dress.

4. Measurements

Height Shoulder to Shoulder Bust Waist Hips

73.6" " 39.4" 31.5" 39.4"

5. Material: fiber glass reinforced plastic. With this material, the mannequin features light weight and durable use. Our mannequins are heavier and more sturdy. Cheap mannequins are lighter, and use less resin than ours.

6. Condition: brand new in original factory package.

fm_5a.png