Lost My Dad, a WWII Vet

colbill

All:

I lost my Dad today. He was the Assistant Battalion Surgeon for the 2nd Battalion, 393rd Infantry Regiment, 99th Infantry Division. Survived the Battle of the Bulge, crossed the Remagen Bridge. He was a swell guy and a patriot. I shall miss him terribly.

V/R

Bill

Sad to hear this Bill. You had some great times togather, and nobody can replace a father.

Remember the lessons he taught you, the stories he told, and pass them on, that he may never be forgotten.

Bless him, and bless you and your family.

R.I.P. Sir. :salute:

Corpsmancollector
Sad to hear this Bill. You had some great times togather, and nobody can replace a father.

Remember the lessons he taught you, the stories he told, and pass them on, that he may never be forgotten.

Bless him, and bless you and your family.

R.I.P. Sir. :salute:

:salute:

My condolences Bill, and best wishes to you and your family.

Bill,

Please accept my sincere sympathies in this time of loss. May God Bless you and your family, and comfort you..

I salute your father as one of our "greatest generation"

V/r

MSG Leigh E. Smith Jr

US Army (retired)

Rest in Peace Sir. :salute:

Bill,

I salute you father's service to this great nation may he rest in peace with his fellow warriors until we all meet again.

"Strength and Honor"

"De Oppresso Liber"

John

All:

I lost my Dad today. He was the Assistant Battalion Surgeon for the 2nd Battalion, 393rd Infantry Regiment, 99th Infantry Division. Survived the Battle of the Bulge, crossed the Remagen Bridge. He was a swell guy and a patriot. I shall miss him terribly.

V/R

Bill

Bill, I am very sorry as well.

JW