Newest UDT/SEAL acquisitions.

vintageproductions

I really like those bottom two. Can't save I have ever seen a Navspecwargru Vietnam patch used, and that one looks used.

Yes, I have seen pictures of East Coast instructors doing this, as far as I know this was never done on the West Coast.

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so cool to see actual used stuff and not the stuff being sold to "collectors" for stupid $$ simply cause someone put "SEAL" on it.........

Congrats !!!!!!!

It's so cool to see actual used stuff and not the stuff being sold to "collectors" for stupid $$ simply cause someone put "SEAL" on it.........

Actually some stuff, like plaques and patches given out as commemorative "thank you"s, were used in VN and given out by SEALs, and they usually had the words "SEAL" or "SEAL TEAM ONE" or "SEAL TEAM TWO" on them. So the term "SEAL" was actually used on patches and plaques. I'm just clarifying your statement so it's not so open-ended.

I've never seen pictures of the NAVSPECWARGRU patch in wear. I wonder if it ever got used.

RP

Point taken. Just for clarification I was not implying that the term "SEAL" was / is not officially used. I was referring to the current era patches that pop up on E-Bay that have never even been in the same map coordinates as a SEAL, or the reproductions of all the Team patches. Same as all the SF patches that are just made for collectors and have zero affiliation with SF other than the name.

Andrew

Actually some stuff, like plaques and patches given out as commemorative "thank you"s, were used in VN and given out by SEALs, and they usually had the words "SEAL" or "SEAL TEAM ONE" or "SEAL TEAM TWO" on them. So the term "SEAL" was actually used on patches and plaques. I'm just clarifying your statement so it's not so open-ended.