Sign in to follow this  
snafu100

sites that deal with items from other countries

I know this is a US site and most of what I have is US but have acquired some odd ball stuff over the years and I know there are members here who dabble with item from other countries - my question is I have a Japanese Mortar round & a dummy MP-40 to sell and can anyone point me to a site to get rid of them - thanks Pete

I know this is a US site and most of what I have is US but have acquired some odd ball stuff over the years and I know there are members here who dabble with item from other countries - my question is I have a Japanese Mortar round & a dummy MP-40 to sell and can anyone point me to a site to get rid of them - thanks Pete

Probably the easiest is www.gunbroker.com

Tom

Learn to ride hard, shoot straight, dance well and so live that you can, if necessary, look any man in the eye and tell him to go to Hell! US Cavalry Manual, 1923

WWII APS

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif

donation2009.gifdonation2011.gif

**PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMMUNITY MEMBER HAS SADLY PASSED AWAY**

Check these guys out: www.wehrmacht-awards.com

Check their rules and reg. I don't know right off hand

if you need to be a member in order to sell or not.

You can also Google militaria forums and then go that route

if you care to sell in a forum. You'll probably reach more people

in that way.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

snafu100,

You can list them on the Collector's Board at Sturmgewehr.com. Is the MP-40 an MGC? (Model Gun Corporation - Tokyo)

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

NRA Life Member
Past President, The American Thompson Association
American Society of Arms Collectors
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Carbine Club
Garand Collectors Association

International Ammunition Association
Contributing Writer, Small Arms Review Magazine
Co-Author, "Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, & Other Paper Items" Collector Guide
One of the "Other Authors" of "The Ultimate Thompson Book," by Tracie L. Hill
Eagle Scout, and Member of NESA

snafu100,

You can list them on the Collector's Board at Sturmgewehr.com. Is the MP-40 an MGC? (Model Gun Corporation - Tokyo)

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

I would have to look again but I do believe that is what they are - had a 45auto which I sold here but still have a Thompson and the MP-40 and thanks to all for the info - Pete

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.