Even more theatre made patches by Hawkdriver

hawkdriver

I'd be interested in any featuring Disney character designs. Please let me know if you ever come across any.

Cheers,

David

I'd be interested in any featuring Disney character designs. Please let me know if you ever come across any.

Cheers,

David

I will keep my eyes open for you

Also, the first picture, those patches are about $20 apiece and are over six to eight inches in diameter, they are very large.

Some of these are a little confusing. Why would anyone make a patch with Spongebob or Spiderman that just says Operation Iraqi Freedom? I have to admit I've been wondering about a lot of the modern theater made patches.

Some of these are a little confusing. Why would anyone make a patch with Spongebob or Spiderman that just says Operation Iraqi Freedom? I have to admit I've been wondering about a lot of the modern theater made patches.

Most of them, guys have sewn onto cammo back packs made here in the shops for their kids. Something to show "my dad is in Iraq"

By the way, if anyone is wanting these patches, this is a good time to get your order in as I will be making another run on Tuedsay.

Most of them, guys have sewn onto cammo back packs made here in the shops for their kids. Something to show "my dad is in Iraq"

By the way, if anyone is wanting these patches, this is a good time to get your order in as I will be making another run on Tuedsay.

That makes a lot more sense! I was thinking they were still intended for uniforms in some way.

That makes a lot more sense! I was thinking they were still intended for uniforms in some way.

When I get back to my other base, I will take some pictures of the packs they sell. I bought one for a guy on the board for his little boy as a book bag for school. Looks pretty cool, definitely the only one like it on the block!