Chap15

Post your favorite movie soundtrack

the 1970s version of .............THE WICKER MAN ..................

uncut .

owen

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

A little recent as compared with most of the others, but I do enjoy the music score from Gladiator, Gettysburg, and Dances With Wolves...

Always looking for 199th Infantry Brigade "Redcatcher" Items.

post-4009-0-18192300-1380579315.jpg

Walk The Line

End Of The Century: Story of the Ramones :thumbsup:

Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten

Glory

Thin Red Line

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

For sheer and enduring "whistlability" it has to be Colonel Bogey's March from "Bridge over the River Kwai". Also, as a Brit, the theme from "The Dambusters" always stirs the soul.

Sabrejet :thumbsup:

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

Winston Churchill

" Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Kammo Man.... 'The Wicker Man'!!!!!

Since when is that a war movie! Ha! jus kiddin, great soundtrack all the same.

One of the first things I ever had as a kid was a cassette of BIg War Movie Themes by Geoff Love and his orchestra, on it was The Dam Busters theme tune, 633 squadron etc, etc, all mega stuff.

But soundtrack wise it's gotta be Apocalypse. Instrumental. Death of Clean, phenomenal. Listen to that, then listen to Bladerunner for similarities.

AG

donation2015.gif

Apocalypse Now !! :thumbsup:

Always looking for and buying 50's era 11th Airborne/ 187th ARCT/ 82nd Airborne tac mark painted jump helmets!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2017.gif

AMERICAN GRAFFITI - had a lot of good songs from a time when you could understand what they were saying - although there are a lot of good sound tracks out there some times its just one song that brings it all to life and when ever you hear it it takes you back to the movie or a place it time

We've just celebrated the 70th anniversary of The Battle of Britain here in the UK and, as you might expect the classic movie of the same name has had a fair bit of exposure! Its theme tune is very stirring and is evocative of that pivotal moment in our nation's history.

Sabrejet :salute:

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

We've just celebrated the 70th anniversary of The Battle of Britain here in the UK and, as you might expect the classic movie of the same name has had a fair bit of exposure! Its theme tune is very stirring and is evocative of that pivotal moment in our nation's history.

Sabrejet :salute:

OH YEAH!!!!! GREAT FLICK!!!! GREAT MUSIC!!!! GREAT LINK!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!! Bobgee

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif
"I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (Message sent by 1st Lt. Clifton B. Cates. USMC, 96th Co., Soissons, 19 July 1918 - later 19th Commandant of the Marine Corps 1948-1952)

OH YEAH!!!!! GREAT FLICK!!!! GREAT MUSIC!!!! GREAT LINK!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!! Bobgee

You're welcome ol' chap. Chocks awaaaaay!

Ian ;)

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

SLC Punk.

Judges 1:19- And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.