Post your favorite movie soundtrack

Chap15

439th Signal Battalion

A little recent as compared with most of the others, but I do enjoy the music score from Gladiator, Gettysburg, and Dances With Wolves...

Mine would have to be

Apocalypse Now, I used to have it on Cassette Tape and listened to it ALL the time back in High School.

"Exterminate with Extreme Prejudice" ............

DasBoot one of the best movies of all time.

For sheer and enduring "whistlability" it has to be Colonel Bogey's March from "Bridge over the River Kwai". Also, as a Brit, the theme from "The Dambusters" always stirs the soul.

Sabrejet :thumbsup:

American Graffiti

Kammo Man.... 'The Wicker Man'!!!!!

Since when is that a war movie! Ha! jus kiddin, great soundtrack all the same.

One of the first things I ever had as a kid was a cassette of BIg War Movie Themes by Geoff Love and his orchestra, on it was The Dam Busters theme tune, 633 squadron etc, etc, all mega stuff.

But soundtrack wise it's gotta be Apocalypse. Instrumental. Death of Clean, phenomenal. Listen to that, then listen to Bladerunner for similarities.

AG

AMERICAN GRAFFITI - had a lot of good songs from a time when you could understand what they were saying - although there are a lot of good sound tracks out there some times its just one song that brings it all to life and when ever you hear it it takes you back to the movie or a place it time

We've just celebrated the 70th anniversary of The Battle of Britain here in the UK and, as you might expect the classic movie of the same name has had a fair bit of exposure! Its theme tune is very stirring and is evocative of that pivotal moment in our nation's history.

Sabrejet :salute:

We've just celebrated the 70th anniversary of The Battle of Britain here in the UK and, as you might expect the classic movie of the same name has had a fair bit of exposure! Its theme tune is very stirring and is evocative of that pivotal moment in our nation's history.

Sabrejet :salute:

OH YEAH!!!!! GREAT FLICK!!!! GREAT MUSIC!!!! GREAT LINK!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!! Bobgee

OH YEAH!!!!! GREAT FLICK!!!! GREAT MUSIC!!!! GREAT LINK!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!! Bobgee

You're welcome ol' chap. Chocks awaaaaay!

Ian ;)