US Navy Seal BDU Uniform

giconceptsjw

Does the diver rate above the Trident? Also the crows aren't facing each other. :think: And the branch and name tape don't match. Everything looks brand new except the name tape.

The scuba badge is redundant and I'm not sure that Navy wings would be worn that way either.

Like with almost all of the modern stuff I have it came from yard sales, swap-meets and rag mills. When I found uniforms with patches on them and they were inexpensive, I'd buy them. We're talking like the $2.00 to $5.00 range. I know nothing about this jacket or Seal stuff so I'll leave it to you guys to argue what's right or wrong with it. :thumbsup:

Even for $10 bucks you`ve got a winner.But the set up is a loser.Obviously a fantasy piece with all the Navy doodads.SEALs only wear the embroidered trident on their cammies.The Navy/USMC jumpwings together with the trident yes...but only in the dress uniform.

Even for $10 bucks you`ve got a winner.But the set up is a loser.Obviously a fantasy piece with all the Navy doodads.SEALs only wear the embroidered trident on their cammies.The Navy/USMC jumpwings together with the trident yes...but only in the dress uniform.

I stand corrected on the Navy jumpwing on the BDU.Saw a pic of a SEAL Command Master Chief in DCU somewhere in Africa with both the trident and jumpwing together.Will post pic soon.But I still believe that this is a put on piece.All patches fairly recent(Vanguard`s) except for the nametape and a VERY redundant diver badge.