Show your painted and patched mich/ ach helmets.

VE45

post-3376-1346502847.jpg

Experimental Scorpion Urban pattern camouflage cover

You have an absolutely fantastic collection, this cover being amazingly rare; but to be precise its name would be "track" pattern (being more precise "urban track", as there were also desert, woodland and desert-urban variations designed). Scorpion camo is the one that eventually became Multicam, adopted by the US military as OCP pattern

You have an absolutely fantastic collection, this cover being amazingly rare; but to be precise its name would be "track" pattern (being more precise "urban track", as there were also desert, woodland and desert-urban variations designed). Scorpion camo is the one that eventually became Multicam, adopted by the US military as OCP pattern

My mistake. You're absolutely right.

Raining today so thought I would post some of mine. A Year ago would not have given a second look to current helmets but got the bug for SF painted helmets and this is what I got so far. Hope You all enjoy.

post-10493-1346694056.jpg

• 1 year later...
TheGermanCollector

Bring this back to life after a topic posted this week . I will post a couple of my painted modern helmet.

Here is a Navy Seal TC2000. Very Used and has the original tape on the back with name tape. Used to have a Wilcox Mount.

post-11638-0-03041500-1383946469.jpg

post-11638-0-34346400-1383946507.jpg