Theater Made Knife...I think...

LoadedColt45

I picked this one up from a flea market today. This would be my first theater made knife (i like to think it is anyway) - It looked like a typical plexi glass handle theatre made knife anyway. I suppose there is no way of knowing for sure if it is indeed theater made, which is why I don't usually buy these, but I was able to talk the seller down to $15 - I figured it was worth at least that.

Blade has a nice shape to it. No markings. Very tight. If you have any opinions, please share.

100_4335.jpg

100_4336.jpg

100_4338.jpg

100_4339.jpg

100_4340.jpg

Nice looking knife, almost to nice to be theater.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to make the call,

But theater or not, it's a really nice knife. :thumbsup:

That's the "problem" with theater knives; are they, or are they not. Of course, this didn't stop me from adding several to my collection--I love them! I'll have to disagree with JS in that it's almost too nice to be a TK. I've seen some real works of art made in theater. Give this one the benefit of the doubt, and get a nice period sheath to go with it. It's a beauty; so, enjoy it! :thumbsup:

That's the "problem" with theater knives; are they, or are they not. Of course, this didn't stop me from adding several to my collection--I love them! I'll have to disagree with JS in that it's almost too nice to be a TK. I've seen some real works of art made in theater. Give this one the benefit of the doubt, and get a nice period sheath to go with it. It's a beauty; so, enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Here is a theatre made. It was my Fathers.

IMG_2296-1.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg