Reproduction Canvas Seabags & Hammocks

1917Corpsman

Hello All,

I'm in the process of reproducing the World War I style Navy and Marine Corps hammocks and seabags. Is there anyone out there interested in one? Seabags are made of heavy duck canvas with light canvas tape on the bottom of the bag for option owner's name and rating and/or ship. I'm selling bags for $55 which also include the lanyard rope and brass grommets. The hammock measures 36 inches wide by 72 inches long. Each end has 16 brass grommets on each end for securing the nettles from the lanyard ring. Lanyard rings are made of polished steel. Lanyards are 33 feet in length and long enough to lash your hammock in 7 turns. I'm selling these for $205. All prices include shipping. Anyone interested or have questions let me know.

ww2reproductions

I wish you all the best and hope it works.

Are you the machinist or are you out sourcing production?

I am about to launch reproduction "jeep first aid kit" contents. Although I have been doing them myself ( laser printer screams out in pain) nothing beats being made by commercial printer.

And just for fun I finished "V" cigarettes for Mr-X and friends who do 8th Army.....

Leo

I wish you all the best and hope it works.

Are you the machinist or are you out sourcing production?

I am about to launch reproduction "jeep first aid kit" contents. Although I have been doing them myself ( laser printer screams out in pain) nothing beats being made by commercial printer.

And just for fun I finished "V" cigarettes for Mr-X and friends who do 8th Army.....

Leo

I cut, stitch and stamp all these items in my personal shop. I have an industrial sewing machine which makes a tighter stitch than by hand. I get the ropes from local militaria surplus shops. The heavy duck canvas I get from local awning stores.