Newest Division Patches for the Collection...

LoadedColt45

A friend of mine is in process of liquidating his VERY LARGE SSI collection to pay for some medical bills. I was lucky enough to be able to buy most of the "Ghost" Division patches I needed and a few others from him recently so now I can take out all of the reproductions I've had in there as space fillers. Now I only have a few more WWI Div. patches and a two more Ghost divisions before my Infantry Division Collection is complete...or somewhat - without getting into variations :w00t:

Here's what I have picked up during the past couple weeks...

100_4315.jpg

100_4316.jpg

100_4317.jpg

he has some hard to get patches there,very nice collection

Yeah, his collection is amazing! he deals in militaria and has a large store here locally. He has built himself quite a nice patch collection by keeping all the rare variations & hard to find patches that come through the doors for himself and selling the common patches & whitebacks in his store to customers. He never thought he would do it but he is now selling his complete personal patch collection which include pretty much everything (Armys, Divisions, USMC, AAF, FSSF, etc).

Brian Dentino

WOW :w00t:

You got some beauties there. Hard to find originals of these for sure.....and you got all of them at once! Nice pick ups......... :thumbsup: