VIETNAM SWIMMING TRUNKS "tiger stripe"

beogam

Hello, there is my shorts, isn`t tiger stripe but similar to south vietnamese police camouflage. In first place I think that it`s a trouser shortened, but seeing the pockets and the inner can see that is a different pattern, and the camouflage is most green that the police camouflage... (in the third photo you can see it with a police trousers)

dscn1709l.jpgdscn1710fp.jpg

dscn1711v.jpgdscn1713u.jpg

again mine are not camo but have a sweet patch and are part of a larger grouping. Would certainly cover ones assets better than some of these numbers...

weaver_1.jpg

weaver_2.jpg

Hello, there is my shorts, isn`t tiger stripe but similar to south vietnamese police camouflage. In first place I think that it`s a trouser shortened, but seeing the pockets and the inner can see that is a different pattern, and the camouflage is most green that the police camouflage... (in the third photo you can see it with a police trousers)

dscn1709l.jpgdscn1710fp.jpg

dscn1711v.jpgdscn1713u.jpg

Thanks !!!! Cool ONE !!!

again mine are not camo but have a sweet patch and are part of a larger grouping. Would certainly cover ones assets better than some of these numbers...

weaver_1.jpg

weaver_2.jpg

Thanks MR Bish Really outstanding named short :thumbsup: Cheers J

• 1 year later...

Hi All ,

Here is my last Trunks acquisition , in mint condition JW compact pattern or for the None Tiger Pattern book Fans , same Tiger Stripe that we can found in

With Recreation Associates Flight suit , this trunks have Hama silver No 5 zipper and First silver Agraffe

Cheers Jérome

post-1486-1349525626.jpg

• 2 years later...
bareknuckleboutique

Hey guys! So the other night I spent a good chunk of time reading through the tiger stripe forum. I just started collecting military shirts and jackets not too long ago and had a lot to learn when it came to TS. After reading over all of the discussions as well as seeing all of the pictures I fell in love. The next morning i went past my local thrift store to see what i could find and on my way out i notice a pair of tailor made tiger striped USMC trunks in the womens shorts section! I did not even realize there was such a thing so i contacted a collector about them to make sure they were legit. Now, I mainly collect shirts and jackets that i can wear and i do not have enough confidence in my legs to wear these bad boys so if any of you collectors on here are interested in a possible trade and happen to have an extra tiger striped shirt in your collection id love to hear from you! These shorts appear to be deadstock judging by the small size tag near the waist band. These shorts are labeled a size 32. I could not remember how to post a picture so i have attached a link the easiest way i knew how. I realize im about 8 years to late to this discussion but id love to hear some feedback on these if anybody sees this post!

Heres the link! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/467811480019987596/