VIETNAM SWIMMING TRUNKS "tiger stripe"

beogam

I knew a guy in UDT 12 whose last name was Stevens. Don't know if it is the same guy. These look mint.

Thanks for info SEAL76

This one is not mint condition is worn one ,but some collectors say about this Tiger pattern is post Vietnam war time this is the question ????

For sure is made in japan and is private purchase trunks

Cheers J

SUITE

Hi ALL

Next week i post you some pics of the same cut trunks ( with hip zipper) in Mitchell camo in good wear condition

Cheer J

A while back there was a question about elastic toped Tigerstripe shorts .

Well I was digging in my stash this weekend and found the ones I was talking about .

Here they are .

They have great color and I have owned them since the last Great Western show .

post-2009-1250637240.jpg

Here is the small back pocket .

These shorts are made from a soft cotton and have an elastic white band to the interior .

they are super cool and perfect for dressing up in to go down to the shops !!!!!

owen

post-2009-1250637540.jpg

Hi ALL

Owen i really love your short is the second that i see one like this Andrei have the same one :thumbsup:

Here my last acquisition an Mitchell trunks with hip zipper

Cheers J

post-1486-1251021527.jpg

Great trunks!....really love that Mitchell one!....heres mine, WWII USMC camo...dont really know much about them and not sure when made?.....mike

post-350-1251036560.jpg

post-350-1251036576.jpg

Great trunks!....really love that Mitchell one!....heres mine, WWII USMC camo...dont really know much about them and not sure when made?.....mike

post-350-1251036560.jpg

post-350-1251036576.jpg

Superb one !!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

J

• 2 years later...

All of those camo swim trunks are pretty cool. As a SEAL I only saw one pair of tiger stripe UDT Styles wim trunks while on active duty. Gary Smith, one of SBI instructors wore them. I did see "Bermuda" style shorts made from cut off ERDL. Jungle Greens and the standard OD stateside sateen uniform pants. All the Team guys I knew on the West coast had the regulation UDT swim trunks.