EBAY WASP Wings

usaf70

Not even the right wing as the base--no need to comment on workmanship. As if the maker wanted to see what he could get away with. This is the kind of stuff that is a real turn-off for novice collectors, or should be. On the other hand, it would be an interesting experiment to strip the nameplates off a Honda, replace them with BMW badges and see if you could convince a buyer that it's a BMW. This $10 piece is over $500 as I write. Wow! :thumbdown:

Hey Guys,

I posted these wings in the fake wing thread on the 20th and I guess nobody noticed.

Since I have only been in the forum a few months, and many not know better, should I post them in the main forum next time?

Hey Guys,

I posted these wings in the fake wing thread on the 20th and I guess nobody noticed.

Since I have only been in the forum a few months, and many not know better, should I post them in the main forum next time?

Nope, you didn't do anything wrong, IMHO. I have found that sometimes the pinned thread serves more as a reference source for fake wings rather than an individual discussion of any one particular wing. I have also found that an individual thread about a specific wing is easier to discuss. Maybe later the mods will go back and combine threads.

Thanks for posting.

Patrick

Thanks.

Since I posted the wings on the 20th, fake wings post 219, I decided to show the closing this evening in posting 220.

After which, I went to the main forum and saw all the activity on this thread.

Thanks Patrick, next time I see wings as these for discussion, I will post them here.

You know how pilot's are, we always like things in their place, LOL

Cheers,

John