Too good to be true?

Hitman_one

WW2 jump wing...couple of campaign stars...invasion arrowhead...a drill...and some wet carpet (or dirt or...) and VIOLA...a nice pair of desireable wings! I personally wouldn't touch them unless they had provenance, but that's just me. Others might feel 100% comfortable with them, but I can't imagine they'd be too hard to churn out by an imaginative crook in his garage...

My two cents...

Dave

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

Looks like a new drill job to me.

2RO2.jpg

2/505th (RA) 5/502nd (RA) 2/505th (REEN)

• 5 months later...
Saw these on ebay uk.What do you guys think?Im not saying these are fake or anything but what are the chances??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...sid=p2759.l1259

This link states that the item has been removed or no longer available?!

Dan

Thx and God Speed!

Sgt (ret) Dan Perry, Hvy SP FA, Ordnance/Turret Mech 45D-2, M110A2 8' 203 mm Cold Steel On Target!

Son of a 517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team Paratrooper!

In memorial of my Father, Cpl Floyd R. Perry, served Sept 42-Sept 45, MP, Infantryman, Hvy Mortar Crewman, Paratrooper!

Purple Heart w/1 oak leaf cluster; Bronze Star with/V device; EAME w/1 Silver Star, 1 Bronze Star, 2 Parachute Invasion Arrowheads; Good Conduct; Occupation Germany Medal; American Campaign Medal; WW II Victory Medal; Combat Infantrman Badge earned in Southern France; Paratrooper Wings w/ 2 Bronze Stars; Presidential Distinguished Unit Citation w/1 oak leaf Cluster, French Croix De Guerre w/Silver Gilt Star; Belgian Croix De Guerre; Belgian Fouragere; www.517prct.org www.wwiiadt.org

Or maybe the fact that the original thread was posted six months ago? ;)

Have you ever noticed that people who are brutally honest seem to take more pleasure from the brutality than from the honesty?

Or maybe the fact that the original thread was posted six months ago? ;)

AND no pictures on the thread so..................

Rob Cawte

Interested in buying AIR CORPS items, particularly 8th and 9th AAF id'd medals, uniforms/groupings

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Guilty!Let me know how to capture pics and i promise it wont happen again.

When you get the picture right click and save. Then you can up load it to a thread

AND no pictures on the thread so..................

WORTHLESS

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..