Help identifying manufacturer of wing - Charles Polk

uscollector

I am trying to identify the manufacturer of a 2" master air crew wing (sterling, clutchback) marked with the letter G (or C?) over the letter P. I have not been able to find that mark on the forum. Any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to identify the manufacturer of a 2" master air crew wing (sterling, clutchback) marked with the letter G (or C?) over the letter P. I have not been able to find that mark on the forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

More than likely Charles Polk, they used a CP hallmark in a circle.

Patrick

Thanks for the reply. This mark is a G (or a C) superimposed over a P. The G is slightly above and to the left of the P. The letters overlap slightly which is why it is hard to tell if it is a G or a C. I will try to get a picture of it.

This Airborne wing has the same manufacturer's mark that I was trying to identify on an aircrew wing in the original post. Can anyone identify this mark? Thanks for any information.

post-5333-1283102724.jpg

This Airborne wing has the same manufacturer's mark that I was trying to identify on an aircrew wing in the original post. Can anyone identify this mark? Thanks for any information.

post-5333-1283102724.jpg

Hello,

I still think it is Charles Polk.

Best regards

Patrick