USMC and Corpsman uniforms

shrapneldude

shrapneldude

Here's a few displays I made in the basement. Most of the Corpsman stuff is brand new today, from a very good friend of mine and couldn't be happier to have added them to my collection. Riker cases are mix-n-match handfulls of small insignia I had in boxes and decided to separate out mainly for aesthetics and not because any of them go together.

post-1424-1282614511.jpg

WWI Corpsman's jumper and hat, and WWII Corpsman's class "A" with crows on both sleeves

post-1424-1282614574.jpg

WWII Corpsman class "A" with crow on left sleeve, 1st MARDIV patch on right sleeve.

post-1424-1282614654.jpg

WWII Corpsman overcoat and c-cap.

shrapneldude

post-1424-1282614745.jpg

WWI white jumper with striker patch, WWII blue jumper with colored embroidery and naming stitched inside, and Korean era ike jacket.

post-1424-1282614752.jpg

HBT camo shirt, another shot of the Corpsman's coat, with some riker cases full of Marine stuff.

shrapneldude

post-1424-1282615399.jpg

Another display table I've had up for a while. Again, some of the stuff doesn't match and is more just a little bit of everything thrown up on the table.

post-1424-1282615435.jpg

Carving on the Arisaka rifle on that table. I know, I know, "IT'S NOT US!!!" but it's a war trophy from a US Marine, so hope it fits!

shrapneldude

post-1424-1282615542.jpg

post-1424-1282615548.jpg

Some panoramic shots of the "other" marine uniforms. The big wooden crates in the center of the room are full of various field gear items, from WWI to Present (mostly VN era and OIF era).

shrapneldude

post-1424-1282615637.jpg

Most of the rest of this stuff has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but newer photos and all in the same spot this time.

These two are a 1st MARDIV Cape Gloucester uniform, and a 1920's USMC PFC uniform.

post-1424-1282615696.jpg

My latest obsession for USMC patched uniforms.

Dan, it appears you have to much old war stuff. I will pm my address and you can send it to me to unclutter your basement. You know all that stuff could be a fire hazard. I will take it off your hands to make your home safer. I am such a nice guy.

Seriously nice collection, Chris.

post-1424-1282615637.jpg

Most of the rest of this stuff has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but newer photos and all in the same spot this time.

These two are a 1st MARDIV Cape Gloucester uniform, and a 1920's USMC PFC uniform.

post-1424-1282615696.jpg

My latest obsession for USMC patched uniforms.

:thumbsup: ....DUDE. Holy cow, man, I aspire to have the collection you've got, NICE!

Semper,

Ski

Brian Dentino

OOOHHHHHHH Dan.....me like a lot! :love: Very, very nice USMC items you have....and in a relatively short time as well. Very nice, and impressive to say the least. Keep up the good work.....because one day you will run out of room and you will have to sell some of these......to me! :naughty:

OOOHHHHHHH Dan.....me like a lot! :love: Very, very nice USMC items you have....and in a relatively short time as well. Very nice, and impressive to say the least. Keep up the good work.....because one day you will run out of room and you will have to sell some of these......to me! :naughty:

Fine, Brian, but I call "Shotgun!" :lol:

Semper,

Ski

Corpsmancollector

Oh my, Dan!

You definitely got my attention with those corpsman greens! Really beautiful and they've gone to a great home :thumbsup:

Great to see some overall shots of your collection, thanks for sharing!

Wow: That is for sure an Excellent collection you have built up there

I Love to see those U.S.M.C Items Very Nice :thumbsup: well done..

Thanks For Sharing.

Regards

Tomás..

post-1424-1282615399.jpg

Another display table I've had up for a while. Again, some of the stuff doesn't match and is more just a little bit of everything thrown up on the table.

post-1424-1282615435.jpg

Carving on the Arisaka rifle on that table. I know, I know, "IT'S NOT US!!!" but it's a war trophy from a US Marine, so hope it fits!

Damn straight it fits. :thumbsup:

Thats an awesome rifle you have there.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Dan, all I can say is you still have me drooling! :jeal0001:

So.......are you outta room yet? :whistling: My email address is.......... ;)

Great USMC stuff buddy! :thumbsup: