FightenIrish35

USMF Forum Members: Post your eBay ID Here

kecurroj

Always buying USMC named uniforms and unit marked items.

"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid"

ID: believe-him

I buy and sell occasionally for friends, neighbors and family, except bidding on military items...which are all for myself.

Often my personal forum posted items end up for sell there where I have been active since 1999.

Some great bargains listed now...and in the future!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/believe-him

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

I'm wondering if someone better than me on the computer --ALMOST EVERYONE :D could figure how to cut and paste or ? all the Forum = eBay names in a shorter format? It would be very helpful to know who you were buying from as well as the opportunity to give discount, etc to someone who had been helpful or very nice on the Forum. Richard

Wanted: WWI ID'ed USMC Green Wool Uniform and ANYTHING documented to my Dad's Iwo Jima outfit: 21st Marines 3rd Div.

Items marked "Marquet, Marquett, or Marquette"

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

2017-donor-medallion.gif

eBay: ocsfollowme

-Steve

OEF 11-12 veteran

WWW.WW2PATCHQUILT.COM

ASMIC #5169

Buying WW2 Home Front patches (mirror patches, anything with a V or Victory, war manufacturing patches, air depots, sub depots, training school squadrons, etc...)

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gif

My E Bay name is Moonmo. I sell a little but am more often a buyer.

Good afternoon all,

My name is Tom, I'm new to USMF and new to forums as a whole. I have a strong interest in US military history, uniforms, insignia, unit logos. I'm a noophyte at collecting and have only a small collection. I have been sourcing some items issued (obtained) to my grandfather through his US Army service from 1917 through 1957. I don't know if this is the correct place to request assistance in locating a WW1 Verdun medal "Vernier" and a St. Mihiel Medal. I have his original ribbons for those medals and would like to have the medals for my own family display.

Please excuse my beginner jump into a group with the vast knowledge as I seen on this forum. If I should be somewhere else, i welcome someone direction. I'm a former Marine and have no problem being told I'm in the wrong spot and told where to "GO" :)

Have a Safe and Great Holiday Season

Semper Fi

Thomas Bell

Texas

USMC

Good afternoon all,

My name is Tom, I'm new to USMF and new to forums as a whole. I have a strong interest in US military history, uniforms, insignia, unit logos. I'm a noophyte at collecting and have only a small collection. I have been sourcing some items issued (obtained) to my grandfather through his US Army service from 1917 through 1957. I don't know if this is the correct place to request assistance in locating a WW1 Verdun medal "Vernier" and a St. Mihiel Medal. I have his original ribbons for those medals and would like to have the medals for my own family display.

Please excuse my beginner jump into a group with the vast knowledge as I seen on this forum. If I should be somewhere else, i welcome someone direction. I'm a former Marine and have no problem being told I'm in the wrong spot and told where to "GO" :)

Have a Safe and Great Holiday Season

Semper Fi

Thomas Bell

Texas

USMC

this particular post is for members to post their Ebay IDs so that everyone will know if a member they are buying from or interested in buying an item from is part of the forum... that being said, since you are a new member you will have to make at least 50 substantial posts (meaning not "cool helmet" or similar) once you do so you will have access to the forum buy/sell/trade section which has a area to post Wanted listings so other members can help you out if they can. since you are a new member id suggest posting an intro i the new member introductions section so myself and others can learn more about you! hope you have a good time here and find what you're looking for (you'll get the hang of the sections soon enough)

"America shall win the war. Therefore, I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone." -Martin A. Treptow Jake L.

NO ONE IN HISTORY HAS EVER CHOKED TO DEATH FROM SWALLOWING THEIR PRIDE.

Heaven help me, how I miss my friend

Buyer and soon to be seller: txspackrat

(I'm using this one which is my parent's account until I've aged into having my own.)

Interested in items related to:

-Amarillo A.A.F. / Amarillo Air Force Base

-Military instillations located in the Texas Panhandle, South Plains, and West Texas.

-"F" Company, 142nd Infantry Regiment, 36th Infantry Division (Texas National Guard)

-413th Civil Affairs Battalion (USAR)

donation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2019.gif

In Memoriam:

CSM Juan H. Hernandez - U.S. Army WWII, Korea, Vietnam

RM1c William C. Denney - U.S.S. McDermut (DD-677) Korea

The handle "automatic" was already taken so I used "automatic9" instead.

I mostly browse-like a kid in a candy store-but I will likely begin selling in the near future. There is too much stuff in my collection and not enough cash in my wallet (a problem I'm sure many of you have as well ;) )

My account will not be limited to only selling militaria, as I collect many other things as well (coins, sports cards, Avon car bottles, records, bla-bla-bla, basically everything haha)

donation2017.gif

I've been buying on eBay for a long time, but I recently decided to jump into the selling side of it. I prefer selling at the local shows, but as those tend to be a bit slow, this seemed like the next best option. Time for the collection to get whittled down.

My eBay ID: cheez-n-crackers

I'm in the process of listing a bunch of Vietnam War novelty patches made in Japan, as well as WWII uniforms, WWI posters, and a few other odds and ends.

In memory of Dr. Leo P. Krall, USPHS
USS Uniontown (PF-65)

Interested in uniforms / groupings from Massachusetts and New England veterans

(particularly 26th "Yankee" Division), and original propaganda leaflets from WWI and WWII.

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Long time collector off and on, recently much more active (and re-learning some of my lessons!) and new to the USMF.

My eBayID: phohnp2

I’m just a buyer at this point. But same story as many, make be forced to become small-time seller in the future ;-)

WW2 Airborne, USMC, uniforms, helmets; Vietnam uniforms, SF. Eclectic.

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

GREAT idea!! This will help me big league as soon as I figure out how to sell here lol. My ebay id is mousesmilitary

I did all of the photographs and shipping for him when he was selling things now and then on ebay so nothing has changed.. just don't want to pay for all of their fees any longer..

My eBay ID is Bataan

I buy much more than I sell - Army Military Police related

WANTED TO BUY

Checkpoint Bravo MP brassard

I'm 68mustangman68 on Ebay. I have many chevrons I'll be selling. BOL. Thanks.

I have been selling military history and reference books under the name behindthelinesbooks. Please check it out!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "

View my website honoring the men and women of Indiana: http://indianavets.wix.com/indiana-at-war and follow my updates on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/IndianaModernAgeofWar/
Interested in US uniforms? Join the Association of American Military Uniform Collectors! http://aamuc.org/or find us on Facebook! facebook.com/AAMUC.ORG

My handle is 42ndva.

Selling a wide variety of military collectables. Please check out my listings. I am always adding items for sale. Thanks. jason

I've been listing a variety of insignia on my eBay site. I plan on listing more soon. My eBay seller name is junkmanaa. Thanks

Andy

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

I'm a longtime collector and been selling locally for years, but I've just now opened an eBay account to sell things. Genres are mostly field gear, camo uniforms, and helmets, all WW1-present day. My eBay seller name is shgsurplus.

Please bear with me as I am having an issue with my items showing up under my sale page...5 active items on there as of today, but none show up unless you type in the direct link to the listing!

milsurp scout 14

I just checked out your listings and everything seems fine. I also went ahead and did a search for a few of your items and all showed up in the search so I don't believe you are having a problem with people not being able to see your listings everything looks good to me. Sometimes there is a lag between when you list something and when it shows up but usually not very long in my experience.

Good luck with your sales

Seeking anything attributed to General Clifford Bluemel

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.