Moderator of the Reenactor/ reproduction gear section[/color]

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeting all,

As some may know,within the last year I became very interested and serious about collecting. Have sold some items over the past year on the USMF For sale section and never had problems,everyones been a blast to work with.Well,Now that im getting older and almost finished with College Its time to open my own ebay account and will not be using my fathers(FederalEagle) when I need to buy or sell something anymore.

My account name will be FightenIrish35 same as on the USMF.

Im basically just letting everybody know this because I know how weary people get when they see items they lilke and the seller or buyer has a low feedback count and just want to let everyone know that its alright its just me!! lol

Well hope everyone has a good night.

And hope to do buisness with fellow members some more.

Cheers,

Michael Sweeney :thumbsup:

Mine is zukov

Garth

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time.

You can not pronounce as knowledge anything you can not demonstrate.

ASMIC Secretary

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Mine's FirstSSF, since I used to be fairly nuts about collecting FSSF stuff. I buy a lot more than I sell, but I do sell as a hobby.

In memory of 1LT Julius C. Goldman, XO of F/330th, 83rd Infantry Division 1944-45.

Looking for P-47 and Tactical Reconnaissance Unit photographs and any items associated with WWII Jewish fighter pilots.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

My ebay name is eielson1 in honor of Eielson AFB, where I caught the patch fever from my room mate Bill. An aliment I hope they never find a cure for!

Which is the "ailment" - patch fever, or me as a roommate? Either way, I'm flattered. ;)

Signed,

Bill, Former roommate.

PS. On ebay, I get outbid using the name Steindaddie.

Mine is FIREBEAST

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "

View my website honoring the men and women of Indiana: http://indianavets.wix.com/indiana-at-war and follow my updates on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/IndianaModernAgeofWar/
Interested in US uniforms? Join the Association of American Military Uniform Collectors! http://aamuc.org/or find us on Facebook! facebook.com/AAMUC.ORG

I am "Mr.Jerry"

I try to stay incognito...

:w00t:

Mr.JERRY
Collector of WWI & WWII Home Front Flags, Unit Flags & Guidons,US & German helmets, insignia, uniforms, medals,

Women's Military Uniforms,Wisconsin Vocational School made Fighting Knives.

Military Shop Owner & Dealer in everything else~!

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Check out our Facebook page for updates and the latest Shop news!:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-Collectibles-Shop/171226792906875
Visit our website (and visit our shop if you are ever near Milwaukee, WI USA)
http://www.militarycollectorsHQ.com

See what Mr.Jerry has on eBay this week:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mr.jerry/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1

My Ebay handle is...(drum roll)...

flageguy

Support our troops...abandoning the War on Terror is not an affordable luxury.

I'm so old, I still call W.W.II U.S. militaria "war surplus".

God's blessings in the Name of our Lord Jesus- Jim Robertson

This may be obvious...Alonzo.

Alonzo Krause was a 5th U.S.Infantry soldier who enlisted in 1872 and retired in 1882. He served in Company G under Nelson A Miles, and was involved in the pursuit of Indians across Montana. The 5th was station ed for a time at Fort Keogh Montana, near Miles City. He was married around the turn of the century to Margaret. Alonzo died just after WW1 and his obituary was featured in the local newspaper of Marion Ohio. Margaret re-married a fellow named Brown and continued to receive a veteran's widows pension.

Curator/Owner Ghost Squadron Military Museum,

Curator, South Alberta Light Horse Regimental Museum

Collector of;
U.S. Infantry, uniforms, and equipment, 1860 to 1950, Primarily the 41st and 88th Infantry Divisions of WW1 and WW2, United States Army Air Force, Anything B-17 Flying Fortress related, National Guard of Pennsylvania, Royal Canadian Air Force, 4th Canadian Armored division. Springfield Armory firearms, U.S. military firearms in general.

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

My ebay handle is xb36 as most of yall know. All that other stuff pays for my collection. Hopefully my web site will be up by the first of the year. Dave

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

Thanks to all of those who served.

Always searching for odd or unusual items pertaining to Aircraft Manufacturing Plant #4 in Fort Worth, Texas

Consolidated Aircraft - Consolidated Vultee - Convair - General Dynamics items

• 3 weeks later...

I'm known as mercierarmory. I sell a ton more than I buy anymore. It's safer that way.

My friends, my heroes. You will never be forgotten.

Jason Gonzalez- June 5, 2005

Keith Mariotti- June 30, 2005

Jason West- July 24, 2006

Carlos Martinez- April 25, 2009

Patrick Hamburger- August 6, 2011

Kevin Hatcher- March 29, 2012

David Chu- June 23, 2013

Steven Keech- September 15, 2013

Mark Armijo- March 6, 2019

donation2012.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm rackops51. I haven't sold much or bought much lately...just not enough time to search like I used to and rarely do I find things that really interest me (and often, those items go sky high...must have good taste!) :lol: I've had this eBay User ID since June 2000. I had a previous User ID that was stolen from me in a case of identity theft. That one had been active since December 1996. Really too bad...I would have liked to have kept that one!

Yes, I can remember when the militaria section was a total of 12 pages...on a good day, sometimes less. I would browse the entire militaria section every day for new items and bidding totals.

Amazing...

Dave

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

• 3 months later...

This one's easy, it's uhm, uhh, erm, hold on, I know this one, oh yeh, 37thguy! :lol:

Looking for for 37th Division

VietNam and earlier Special Forces &

USS Hemminger DE 746 items

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

See my FB sales page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1928884587130681/pending/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.