USMF Forum Members: Post your eBay ID Here

Greeting all,

As some may know,within the last year I became very interested and serious about collecting. Have sold some items over the past year on the USMF For sale section and never had problems,everyones been a blast to work with.Well,Now that im getting older and almost finished with College Its time to open my own ebay account and will not be using my fathers(FederalEagle) when I need to buy or sell something anymore.

My account name will be FightenIrish35 same as on the USMF.

Im basically just letting everybody know this because I know how weary people get when they see items they lilke and the seller or buyer has a low feedback count and just want to let everyone know that its alright its just me!! lol

Well hope everyone has a good night.

And hope to do buisness with fellow members some more.

Cheers,

Michael Sweeney :thumbsup:

Regards,

Michael Sweeney--Researcher and Collector of WW2 77TH Division

If you have any named items to a 77th Division Soldier please contact me!!!

In memoroy of my Grandfather

Eugene Henry Sweeney

1st Lieutenant of the 306th

Infantry Regiment Company L -

Veteran of Guam and Leyte

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

Wouldn't want to hijack your thread, but I was just thinking about this sort of thing. I'm glad you let the community know. I just joined eBay as well, as a seller, too. My name on there is Cpl_Q7808.

With all the skepticism with low feedback and new users, I think it helps to let others know that some of those new members really are reliable dealers.

Rob

Exhausting & Dirty Work

Interested in buying identified or re-searchable Korean War uniforms, groupings, medals and more.

Thats alright Rob,No worries. I just dont want people to be scared away from the low amount of feedbacks as Im new. So hopefully using the USMF site is a good way to reach out to fellow friends and assure them that you wont have any problems dealing with FightenIrish35 its me !! lol

Regards,

Michael Sweeney--Researcher and Collector of WW2 77TH Division

If you have any named items to a 77th Division Soldier please contact me!!!

In memoroy of my Grandfather

Eugene Henry Sweeney

1st Lieutenant of the 306th

Infantry Regiment Company L -

Veteran of Guam and Leyte

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Hiya Mike,

Good idea posting this thread. I wonder if we should have a thread where we all post our eBay names so we can quickly ID each other on there. To my knowledge, I've only encountered one other forum member on eBay.

My ebay name is the same as here: itemco16527

Jeff C.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

BrigUSMC

I bid more than sell...and sell in spurts

-Brig
GySgt/USMC/0369
RSU-Quantico

"FOR OUR TOMORROWS, THEY GAVE THEIR TODAYS"
RIP
Sgt Jesse 'Jeff Nasty' Balthaser
Sgt John P Huling
Cpl Carlos 'Gilo Monster' Gilorozco
Cpl Stephen C 'Socks' Sockalosky
LCpl Joshua A 'Scottie' Scott
LCpl Jason Lee 'Birdman' Frye
LCpl Nicolas B Morrison
LCpl Jon T Hicks
LCpl Osbrany 'Oz' Montes De Oca
Pvt Lewis T D Calapini
'The SOI 5'

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

bugme77 ;)

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."
donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

eBay member: TheChicagoRabbit :D

I buy and sell patches usually, but I just listed a WWII Armored Ike jacket. Have to let it go because some Philippine Dept. patches are actually expensive.

~Sean

WANTED: Philippine Department & Division patch variations, uniforms, & other items.
~In honor of Private Placido Conejos, 14th Engineer Regt. (Philippine Scouts). KIA on Bataan, 02/13/1942

My links: Lolo's (Grandfather's) WWII Service | My Mini-Museum of Sea Lions and Carabaos ASMIC Newsletter Editor (4653) | PSHS Nat. Secretary & Webmaster

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifimage.png.b6b9b30c229769336acc011171a4f63d.png

I used to be stanitsa but a bug with my justsnipe account forced me to change my handle and now I am stanishnik_vd.

I buy only and have not sell for a couple of years.

"One law for them, another one for us !"

donation2017.gif

donation2016.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2007.gif

Mine used to be "bfryar44" on ebay but they made me change it because it was too similar to my name. Now it's "Hedgerows44".

Bryan

“There's not much I can tell you about this war. It's like all wars, I guess.The undertakers are winning.The politicians who talk about the glory of it.The old men who talk about the need of it.The soldiers, well, they just wanna go home.” Jimmy Stewart in Shenandoah

donation2007.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

rrobertscv and southernconsignment

I sell things I pick up at the auction under southernconsignment and use it to fund my military buys under rrobertscv..

I remember the first time I did a search on military on ebay, the 1st year it came online, there were less than 20 items!!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif
donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gif

Always looking for 70th Division(The Trailblazers) items or photos.

I would add something Forum support once recomended,insert link to the USMF on you auctions and let other ebay members know you are member of the forum! Just for increasing confidence on you guys with very low feedback hahahaha.

My ID in case is STAHLGEWITTER33 , i sell eventualy winchester leaver action parts from time to time , but BUY mostly US stuff!!!! hahaha

Karl

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

ALLWAYS LOOKING FOR EX-48 COLD WEATHER ITEMS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MY EBAY CALLSIGN IS: Danger_6_Forward

Check out my "ABOUT ME" page to see the kind of stuff I am looking for to add to my collection.

Thanks As Always, :salute:

Adam

THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED BECAUSE OF A SERIOUS RIP-OFF IN A FOR SALE TRANSACTION

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.