Post your minty Field Gear!

THAT GUY

General Apathy

post-344-1281897949.jpg

Cont.........................

1941 Dated M-1928 Pack ( Rear ).

Apologies for the weird digital imagery that has occured upon re-sizing don't know what causes this

Cheers Lewis

General Apathy

post-344-1281898682.jpg

Do you have any mint/ minty Field gear you would like to show off? Well post it here!

Hi THAT GUY, the next few shots are of a nice unissued canteen set, cover 1942, canteen 1942, and cup 1941.

Cheers Lewis

General Apathy

post-344-1281898901.jpg

Cont.........................

Airtress 1942 cover and the inside of the cup.

The inside of this cup shows what a new canteen and cup would look like upon manufacture, the outside of the bottle and the cup were then bead blasted to take off the shine which would have reflected sunlight, however it was thought that there was no need for that to be done on the inside of the cup.

Cheers Lewis

General Apathy
Great topic :thumbsup:

Hi Recon, how you are you, pleased to see you looking in on the topic, hope to see you sometime so you can pick up the ski troop piece I have for you. ;)

Cheers Lewis

Sure a lot of outstanding stuff on this thread- probably just a small fraction of it represented, too :w00t:

Don't have individual pictures of all of it, but here's a start; all 3 variations of the Jungle Pack, all unused:

post-3226-1281901000.jpg

3 variants of the 1943-produced Rucksack; though not visible in this shot, each is different from the other, and all mint:

post-3226-1281901754.jpg

post-344-1281898682.jpg

Hi THAT GUY, the next few shots are of a nice unissued canteen set, cover 1942, canteen 1942, and cup 1941.

Cheers Lewis

:jeal0001: :jeal0001: :jeal0001: :jeal0001: :jeal0001:

You hit my soft spot!!!!

Here's the good ol' rivet-buckled Q.M. Packs, stamped the same as above- again, all new condition...

post-3226-1281902336.jpg

I think I better quit posting; I know darn well there's truckloads of more mint stuff out there heading in the direction of this thread... ;)