officer impression

bruce2510

Hello everyone. I'm planning on starting an officers impression and I want to get a 4 pocket tunic. I want to know if anyone can tell me about the quality of whatpriceglory.com products. I've never purchased from them before. I know wwiiimpressions is supposed to be the best but I cant really afford their products. I'm a big fan of atf.com but sadly they don't offer anything for an officer impression. Any imput would be greatfully appreciated.

Jerry and his crew are a pretty safe bet.

I order stuff from WPG every 6 months or so. Any problems I had were quickly resolved. I find the quality of their wares top-notch.

I wouldn't know about the officer 4-pocket though.

Thanks a lot. I really hope someone can give me some input on the four pocket. I am really looking forward to starting this impression. Hopefully I can get some more input.

Wow I guess I must post boring or rare questions. I wonder if not many people doarmy officer? Well anyway thanks for the help I did get and I appreciaye the views. Still hoping someone out there can help out a bit more before I make my decision. Thanks all.

I think most people with that impression have original stuff, that's how it is at the events I go to.

I have seen one of his WAC class A officer uniforms. The fabric was dead on and the sewing job looked really well done. The cuff braid only went halfway around the cuffs though and I thought that was odd.

Sorry, I know that isn't exactly what you were looking for. But I know there are very limited options as it is.

Willys is rather correct,most 'officers' I know,including myself wear originals.I can say though that our unit commander has a WPG officer's coat and it's pretty fabulous.It matches my original quite well,though his looks newer and actually better color.....guess I should say it looks like mine must have 65 years ago!I think WPG has really good stuff and decent prices......though I only paid 25 dollars for mine,I understand that most originals go for crap loads more then that......guess what I'm saying is,gowith it man,you won't be disappointed!

Sparrow

Thanks a lot ColBob. I've been to a few shows.and I've looked at picking up an original. Sadly shows in the metro atlanta area seem few and far between and most antique stores.are pretty much picked over. I'm going to start trying to get the money together to make my order. Thanks to all for the input.

• 3 weeks later...
flyer333555

Sarah-

Wouldn't this have been the case with the originals? That is, they needed tailoring and pressing when new!

By the way-very nice picture!

Luis R.